• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 loaded! SOLD

AwesomeDad

Ok testing the waters as I wait for insurance to total my other bike.
‘I have a 2017 with 8900 miles on it. Most all options minus cruise and engine guards.
‘OEM top case and luggage rack
MRP flash from Steve
denray hitch
Ceebailey windshield
metzler tires (1200 miles on them)
upgraded dual horn
custom color matched seat
the list goes on...

$9K firm only reason I’m selling is me and my wife ride a lot and the concours was my bike and we had a touring bike. Now that bike is gone I can’t justify 2 new bikes in the garage. (Yes she rode on both and prefers a more cruiser type bike)
located near Nashville Tn
PM for pics or any question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last bump put a deposit on another bike and would like this to go to someone who will ride it rather than trade in...

JJ

Just an update, I’ve had several inquires for pics and only 2 have got back to me. I’m trying to be fair first come etc so if you are interested please respond to your email.