• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 OTP donation Item for Auction

OMoaC

I have this item and will put it up for bid for a donation to 2017 OTP. This was given to me from Jim Miller during the Great Auxiliary Fuel Tank debacle raffle of 2016. It is "Millerized". I tried to capture the engraving but my camera sux. It shows a road with the caption "Not all those who wander are lost. JRR Tolkien". It is a portable stick match designed from the original Auxiliary Fuel Tank given to Annette for OTP 2016 at Helen GA. Very few in circulation and rare. Makes a great emergency match for fire. We will start at 20 bucks. Auction will run until end of March. Who will start the bidding? All bids include shipping to the lower 48 or hand delivery to Europe as long as I am voted in  ;)

Attachments

• Aux fuel tank.JPG
    Aux fuel tank.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 174
I hope this ends up being entirely self-serving and I end up with both the cash and fuel tank!  >:D

Put me down for $25.  :great:

Ranger Jim said:
$50.  :-X
Fitty Fitty Fitty............Anybody good for sixty? 6oh. 60 Washington's, 12 Lincolns, 6 Hamilton's, 3 Jacksons. Any combination of the above,  :great: :beerchug: Not much Millerabilia left around. Hope one day there is more.  :'(

Old Man on a Connie said:
Ranger Jim said:
Fitty Fitty Fitty............Anybody good for sixty? 6oh. 60 Washington's, 12 Lincolns, 6 Hamilton's, 3 Jacksons. Any combination of the above,  :great: :beerchug: Not much Millerabilia left around. Hope one day there is more.  :'(

$100 !

Go BIG.....or Go Home!!!!!!!

FUNDS TENDERED

gr33nmAn

kv5e said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
Ranger Jim said:

$100 !

Go BIG.....or Go Home!!!!!!!

FUNDS TENDERED

gr33nmAn
Oh Smack! Craig makin' it rain  :great: :beerchug: I apologize if I misled. This is not a aux tank but a small engraved replica created during the great aux fuel tank debacle. Annete now has the original tank. This is about the size of a zippo lighter. It's an old school match stick. It is filled with lighter fluid. The stem has a striker and wick on it, the side has a flint. Makes a great little emergency match. Anyone that would to rescind their bid due to any confusion I understand and respect. That being said.............Anyone wanna best Craig?

Yep for some reason I was thinking it was a flask(fuel tank).  :)  My bid can stand though if Craig drops.

smithr1 said:
Yep for some reason I was thinking it was a flask(fuel tank).  :)  My bid can stand though if Craig drops.

I already paid!!!!! If someone outbids me then it is win win for OtP. Do we all not fear the machine that must not be named!!!!

Unfortunately, the "machine that must not be named" cannot be applied to non-OtP Slave Laborers (AFAIK).  :'(  I suggest we have Hans start it up on TED just to be sure it's still in working order.  :great:

Ranger Jim said:
Unfortunately, the "machine that must not be named" cannot be applied to non-OtP Slave Laborers (AFAIK).  :'(  I suggest we have Hans start it up on TED just to be sure it's still in working order.  :great:

and I wore my t shirt yesterday bearing a picture of said "machine that must not be named"    ;D

So far Craig's got the winner winner chicken dinner. Anybody else wanna be a huckleberry? I took it down to Pawn Stars here in Vegas and they appraised it at over 500 bucks (now that's not really true but made for good reading) 1 Benjamin going once!  :beerchug: :beerchug:

CRAAACCCK. SOLD SOLD SOLD to the fine man from the Great State of Texas Thank you for your donation Sir and all that participated! Send me your details Craig and I shall get this moment in History winging it's way to you.

Robert said:
if i have a few items i want to auction for OTP how do i go about doing it?
Just like this Robert. When the winner donates they get a receipt. Have them send you a copy and your golden. Thank you very much for participating  :great: :beerchug: Did I mention, Vote 4 me 4 OTP :) Hurry, last day to vote!