• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Chicago

ManWorkingHere

Just a reminder about the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Chicago:

On February 11th it will be a time of romance, intrigue, and adventure once again on Valentine's Day weekend.  On two wheels, that is.

Any COGgers visiting the two-wheeled spectacle are welcome to meet up on Saturday around 1145am for a group/individual picture in the planned Kawasaki booth. Find the C-14s to find me and my camera. 

I plan to wander the showroom floor until 2pm to soak it in.

The Famous Pronto family is conducting their traditional gathering as well:

Steve writes: "Donna, Ian and I are happy to invite you all to our 28th annual show lunch. As usual, we'll have a few prizes to raffle off, so aside from recharging your mental motorcycling battery, you may walk off with something new! Feel free to drag your friends along, but please RSVP by Feb 9 to this email so the restaurant can plan accordingly.

Our host restaurant has been confirmed as Mrs. V's and is within easy driving distance from the convention center, just about 3 miles straight north. Note that this is the same place with the same address as last year.

Park this event on your calendars and shoot me a reply that you'll be attending.    prontorides@yahoo.com"

See you there!

I'm planning on coming up for the day. I found discount code fb17 online and it saved me $4.50 on the ticket price.

Landon?  not the Landon that just did the Rostra cruise control install......?

and if that discount code isnt working, Cycle Gear was offering a $3 discount with code .....cg17

I was hoping u would have made the lunch but i didnt see anyone your age there....wanted to talk with you about the rostra.....oh well ill hust have to re-read the thread ....

Sorry. I should have been more clear I guess, I never planned to attend lunch. It was a long day as I had 7 hours of driving so it was hit the show and see everything and then head back south. PM me if you have any questions on the install.