• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2017 seat and Premier Cycle Accessories backrest

DarenLine

Bicycle
Seat is brand new $260 local pick up in Los Angeles area, backrest is used button in excellent condition $60.
Somehow I can’t upload pictures so I can email individually. Shipping will be a deal breaker otherwise I wouldn’t mind shipping.

Tape it all together and then bubble wrap.  A seat can be shipped for under $30. 
Here's the pics of Daren's seat!
Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_7685.jpg
    IMG_7685.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7686.jpg
    IMG_7686.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7687.jpg
    IMG_7687.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7688.jpg
    IMG_7688.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
DarenLine said:
Seat is brand new $260 local pick up in Los Angeles area, backrest is used button in excellent condition $60.
Somehow I can’t upload pictures so I can email individually. Shipping will be a deal breaker otherwise I wouldn’t mind shipping.

Does the backrest require a bracket or certain rack to mount? Thanx

AZconserv said:
DarenLine said:

I believe so, I bought it like this, and mine is the Phil rack which is pretty sturdy compared to the OEM plastic rack, I was going to drill 3 holes on the rack and put it on, but if I had the plastic one I’d probably put a bracket at the bottom, or at least large washers.

That backrest fits a PCA rack  their rack takes countersunk bolts to bolt the backrest on, that is what I have on my 09.

DarenLine said:
AZconserv said:
DarenLine said:

I believe so, I bought it like this, and mine is the Phil rack which is pretty sturdy compared to the OEM plastic rack, I was going to drill 3 holes on the rack and put it on, but if I had the plastic one I’d probably put a bracket at the bottom, or at least large washers.

10-4, thank you.

Yes both the seat and the back seat are still available, if interested feel free to email me dareh80@yahoo.com as I don’t check the forum very often.

Thanks