• Do you want to post in the COG forum? Join the club (free limited trial membership available) or upgrade/renew your membership to enjoy full posting privileges.
    For simple instructions, click here
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 Big Bend- Davis Mountains Ride the Twisties 18th - 20th of October.

kv5e

South Central Area Director - COG 5063
Staff member
CaffeineMan said:
kv5e said:
A BIG THANKS to all who came to Alpine for BBRTT. The new venue is a bargain as far as price and next year I will bring a coffee pot for the morning coffee. Weather permitting, we will try to have a Friday night meal in additional to the Saturday night dinner at Judy's.

Craig

Well, if you're gonna provide coffee, I will have to make the trip next year for sure...  ;D

sumatra.jpg

;D :great: :bravo_2:

CaffeineMan

In the shadow of the Valley of Death
A year should be enough time to save up the vacation time I burned going to the Three Sisters National and to save up the money that I burned buying my new C14.  ;D