• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 SW Mileage Challenge

OMoaC

We did 2017 and are awaiting a final pic for a decision to be made. Based on the rule following struggles by grown adults for 2017  ;) here are some simplified rules. Open to SW club and forum members only (Honorary SW members included. You know who you are) 1st pic of ODO must be posted. Bike make, model, year. Pic can be posted at anytime but earlier the better to bag some miles. Starts Feb 1 2018. 1 bike. Your butt may have more miles but we don't care about that. Really. Kinda gross to think about. Last pic posted by Jan 2019. Winner agrees that his/her likeness can be used for promotional purposes and general making fun of, and agrees to write an article for the concourier describing his /her exploits to achieving this great honor. All entries shall be judged by me for truthfulness and honesty. Gratuities will be accepted (Kidding, relax. This isn't Guinness World Records.) Final judgement is mine only (See gratuities above). Here is my opening shot.
2011 C14

Attachments

• DSCN0693.JPG
    DSCN0693.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 112
I haven't ridden since I took my 2017 final pic, so I'll use that for my opening pic for 2018.

Attachments

• c14-2017-ending-mileage-512.jpg
    c14-2017-ending-mileage-512.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 107
I'm in
Bike is a 2016 bought new 10/13/17 with zero miles.
I commute 230 miles a day Monday - Friday and try to get in some fun riding on the weekends, My wife refers to Conni as the Girlfriend lol.

Attachments

• 20180202_202253resize2.jpg
    20180202_202253resize2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 106
Safe to say that I pronounce Jeremy the winner for 2018! Can we have two divisions Mark so the rest of us have a chance!  :)

Safe travels Jeremy and see you at our next weekend ride!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Rusty said:
Safe to say that I pronounce Jeremy the winner for 2018! Can we have two divisions Mark so the rest of us have a chance!  :)

Safe travels Jeremy and see you at our next weekend ride!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:
Looks like a Hare and Hound to me. Gives us somebody to chase!  :beerchug:

Rusty you could always pray that I do a lot of work trips. I lost 1k miles last week because I was out of town for work  :)

I will throw in my miles so far... February 1st, 2018 - January 10th.2019

17,651 miles-  I rode last year! All pleasure and does not include close to 3,000 miles from the Alps trip in July!

I had a lot of fun this last year! I know I will likely not be adding more miles before the end of the month. Gotta get this knee back up close to 100%

So fun riding with my friends here and on many adventures throughout the year!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :beerchug: