• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 Wing

4Bikes said:
Spotted this video on wingstuff.com.
https://youtu.be/9P72DmWjh7M
Thanks for the eye candy on the new GL.

Is wingstuff.com the Wing Forum you are participating in Jay?  {edit:  I see that is a retail site, disregard} I'm seriously looking at the new Wings; probably won't be able to afford one in '18, but want to get educated as to the pros and cons of the new bikes when they are out.  I figure there's no better way than participate in the community of riders to see what's working and what doesn't.

runnerb0y said:
Is wingstuff.com the Wing Forum you are participating in Jay?  {edit:  I see that is a retail site, disregard} I'm seriously looking at the new Wings; probably won't be able to afford one in '18, but want to get educated as to the pros and cons of the new bikes when they are out.  I figure there's no better way than participate in the community of riders to see what's working and what doesn't.

There are many, but mostly I follow http://gl1800riders.com/forums/

So Jay,
I'm still "fit to be tied" about the storage on this thing, but have you heard any rumors about Unigo or aftermarket saddlebag (lids?) adaptation?  I know you're on the Wing forums a lot probably.  Suppose I could suck up the trailer hassle with "she who must be obeyed" on board, and then not on day or solo trips. 

thx,
Joe

WingCon said:
So Jay,
I'm still "fit to be tied" about the storage on this thing, but have you heard any rumors about Unigo or aftermarket saddlebag (lids?) adaptation?  I know you're on the Wing forums a lot probably.  Suppose I could suck up the trailer hassle with "she who must be obeyed" on board, and then not on day or solo trips. 

thx,
Joe

Hi Joe, Happy New Year!  :beerchug:

Sorry buddy, I haven't been following the Wing forums for the last month or so, am occupying my time with another build that is scratching my current itch. Last I heard was Wings should hit dealers in Feb/March, I've back burnered my Wing interest for now but I'm sure I'll re-engage at some point in the spring.

http://forum.cog-online.org/other-motorcycles/tis-the-season-k1-gixxer-750-rescue/

I keep waiting to find out if the new engine is really that much more efficient that the smaller fuel tank makes no difference between fill ups. And will you miss the nice big analog gauges?

Diz said:
I keep waiting to find out if the new engine is really that much more efficient that the smaller fuel tank makes no difference between fill ups. And will you miss the nice big analog gauges?

The fuel tank capacity was reduced to bring it more
in line with the the target market rider’s aging bladders
to allow for more frequent pee breaks.
Kudos to Honda for caring about our comfort.

:rotflmao:  I think the tank capacity reduction was more to reduce weight than to accommodate "aging" bladders. Gas weighs 6 lbs. per gallon so ... . It's still pretty much in line with the competition.

Oops!  Fred Harmon was what I meant to say! :-[  Is the guy in the vid I posted a member here?  He has a few C14 vids as well showing some high techy device hooked up.  Thought that might be Fred Harmon.

As a C-14 owner who might eventually end up on a Wing one day, I find the 112mph limiter almost a deal breaker.  When I want to pass a stack of cars on a two lane road, I want to do it as quickly as possible and not worry about the engine cutting out in mid-pass.  Hopefully Honda or some creative guy will come up with a flash that will eliminate the limiter.  Time will tell

Steve

After reading Fred's review, I wonder if ZG is contemplating a change from the GW to the GW Tour. Reverse gear is such a helpful accessory with a 800 LB. bike. Electronic suspension that works on the fly as well.

4Bikes said:

Quote from Fred:  Three days worth of clothes, and had to leave his tool kit at home due to storage.  I've never been so conflicted about buying a new bike in my life.  :)    Speed limiter and fuel tank size don't bother me too much, though I don't understand the reason for the limiter.
So many other great positives.  Going to have wifey sit on one as soon as available for a "seat of the pants" comparison.

I had an older Wing and for them to downsize the storage - can't get 2 helmets in the truck so I'm not sure I would buy one.

Heck my Connie can hold as much or more then the new GW can.

I'm sure it's a nice bike But IMO they did a disservice to many of us.  So it can go that same number of miles on less fuel.
I'd rather be able to go farther then just the same distance.

Oh well they never asked my opinion 

My local shop got a red and a blue Tour model in this week, I went and looked at them yesterday, not sure if it's because I've seen so many pics already but I wasn't super blown away seeing it in person...  :??:

Sat on one, the ergo's felt great, stock seat actually seemed quite nice.  :great:

Waiting for them to get a silver non-tour in so I can see it in person, although I must say I'm somewhat throttling back a bit from my all in stance back in the Fall, just not sure if I'll pull that $25k trigger or not...  :??:

Diz said:
Guess that means you have not planned any long tours with mama............

Nothing of long distance bike trips on the calendar yet, looks to be another busy year for us, last year becoming empty nesters means this year we plan to either move or remodel the house...  :??:

Here is a video showing the unboxing and prep for the 2018 Wing.  I like the blue.

https://youtu.be/TX1AgVs_X78

Gumby said:
Didn't you already order yours?

Ordered is a loose term, HMS is getting 10 in, and can get more if need be, there will be plenty of stock in the US. I didn't put any $ down, so I can get one now, or in 3 months, 6 months, a year or not at all.

Will know more once they get the non-tour models in with all the chrome blacked out, I'm hopeful it either screams buy me or not when I see it in person...  :??:

Gumby said:
ZG said:
Ordered is a loose term,
Not really, that was a YES or NO question. ::)

;D

A silver DCT non-tour is coming in with my name on it, when it arrives if I want it I'll buy it, if I don't they'll take my name off it and sell it to someone else...

Better?  ;D  :beerchug:

Glad there is plenty of supply. The AT and Crosstourer were in short supply the first year of release which meant a premium on top of MSRP to roll one off the showroom floor here in the east. Hope you can make a deal if you pull the trigger.....

ZG said:
Gumby said:
ZG said:
Ordered is a loose term,
Not really, that was a YES or NO question. ::)

;D

A silver DCT non-tour is coming in with my name on it, when it arrives if I want it I'll buy it, if I don't they'll take my name off it and sell it to someone else...

Better?  ;D  :beerchug:

I didn't read all 6 pages - so maybe you all ready answered this but why are you more attracted to the non-tour model?

SilverConnieRider said:
I didn't read all 6 pages - so maybe you all ready answered this but why are you more attracted to the non-tour model?

The non-tour model has all the chrome blacked out.

All this Wing talk peeked my interest especially now that the wife is back to riding on my bike, since I just turned 50 I thought I am ready for one. Well Saturday I test rode one and while it was nice it didn't give me that want to sell a kidney and buy one feeling! No doubt it is slimmer than my fathers 2014 Wing, but it felt like it had less wind protection than my C14. it was heavier and slower than the c14 but handles nice for its size unlike my previous HD roadturd! the heated seat was nice on a cool 34 degree demo ride. Price was $27k, this was the 6 speed tour model in red.

In the end I walked away confirming that I'm still not ready for my final bike. No doubt this year I will be trading the c14 in for something with more 2 up comfort and cruise, it wont be a wing.

I can't believe I'm even interested in looking at this bike, but it looks good.

Truly though, after watching that unboxing video and first ride on youtube -- I'm quite positive it just made me want a scaled-down version re-relased as the ST1200 with the VFR motor inside.
Even more displacement from the V4 would be appreciated, and you better not spare the Gear Driven Cams this time Honda -- or it will be a deal-breaker!

The DCT and electronics package on the new Wing is absolutely BRILLIANT.

Now scale it back to Sport-Touring Duty, and you've got me by the Ballz Honda!!  :truce:

P.S. -- Please don't make the new ST as Fugly as you made the VFR.  That was a face even a Japanese Mother couldn't love.  :mad:

gr

Well, now they're hemming and hawing about finding a White DCT Tour to trade for.  So it begins.......................

ZG said:
WingCon said:
Well, despite all my misgivings with the storage issue, just placed an order for a White GW Tour DCT.  Take delivery next week.     

Now to try and sell my '03 Wing.  It's on craigslist.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/d/2003-honda-goldwing-abs/6516189691.html

Looking forward to hearing your review on it Joe!  :great:  :popcorn:

I happened across a dealer today while out riding that had demo rides for the new wing. 2 were just sitting there so I felt compelled to take one for a spin. I have no interest in buying or owning one, but it just seemed like the thing to do.

This is my simple unbiased opinion from a 20 mile ride.

1st I was surprised at the exhaust note. Noticeably louder than my C14 with a CS1.

With the shield fully down, buffeting & wind noise was equal to my C14. I have a MRA Vario shield which is very small. With shield in full up position there was quite a bit of back pressure.

Front end felt very choppy on rough road. Went back on my C14 & rode it again. The 14 was a lot smoother. Rear end on the wing was silky smooth though. On smooth roads it was great.

Steering felt slow & heavy.

Storage? It looked like a 6 pack would fit in the side cases. Claim 2 full face helmets fit in the trunk, sure looked small. Glove box on right side fairing looked like it would hold a pack of cigarettes.

I have to say it runs great! Much more power than I expected, hits 100 really quick.

I up shift clutch-less & without thinking I did it on the wing, silky smooth.

From the front it looks great, much like a new FJR.

I was really expecting to be wowed by this bike, but I wasn't.

If I was actually interested in owning one the storage would be a absolute deal breaker for me. This is a top tier touring bike & that kind of storage is unexceptionable IMO.

All I can give it is, looks great from the front. Runs & shifts well.

They did have 3 white DCT's Joe & a mate grey blacked out non tour model Jay.

Cliff  :beerchug:   

Nice! Glad you were able to take her for a rip Cliff, thanks for sharing your take on it!  :great:

Take care buddy!  :beerchug:

Dyno of 18 Wing show 97hp/108tq. (Available on YouTube)

Kinda low for a new engine. Thats what the old one made...

Akumu said:
Dyno of 18 Wing show 97hp/108tq. (Available on YouTube)

Kinda low for a new engine. Thats what the old one made...

I expected that Gold Wings had more torque than that, just being an 1800, six cylinder.  I know my zx14r is 192rwhp, and 112 ft.lbs. torque.  What are the hp / torque numbers for a 2010 C14?   

That torque is peaked at like 4000rpm, though. With like 90+ off of idle or some ridiculous thing.

Stock C14 dynos are all over the web. ECU flashed is about 145/97 with a nice 'plateau' full system and flash C14 are about 160/102, but likes revs more.

Done.  New Blue Tour DCT.  Now just have to figure out how to shrink half our stuff to make it fit. ;D 
Just broke the bank at Wingstuff.  $1900 in accessories on the way.  :-[

(Decided to pick up a new Triumph Tiger 800 XRT same day while I was at it.)

Hope you didn't order fog lights twice or can you put the 2nd pair on the Tiger? What a great looking motorcycle and love that blue! 1st time with DCT? Let us know how you like it; especially after getting caught in stop and slow traffic.
:great:

Diz said:
Hope you didn't order fog lights twice or can you put the 2nd pair on the Tiger? What a great looking motorcycle and love that blue! 1st time with DCT? Let us know how you like it; especially after getting caught in stop and slow traffic.
:great:
Yup first DCT.  Take delivery tomorrow so will post my thoughts.  At first I laughed at the idea, but absolutely every review by racers and major magazines fell head over heels with the DCT.  Apparently smooth as hell, lightning shifting either in full auto or with the paddle shifters, and the DCT has a 7th gear so the bike always stays right in the power band when you're wicking it up.  I have a Tiger and a GSXR for plenty of "old style".

Here she is:

Attachments

• IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 166
ZG said:
Looks great! 8)

Thanks Jay....

This thing's got more electrics than the A320 Airbus I retired off of four years ago.  Going to hold off on any real riding until my Wingstuff order arrives and I start tearing it apart to install all the usual electric stuff:  3 extra power ports, Homelink, Rowe Electrics PDM60,  Fog lights, rack, rack LED, armrests, iPhone RAM holder, so on so forth.

Storage issue just is what it is... Even a luggage rack isn't going to rectify the issue.  The dreaded trailer is the only real option for extended tours, other than convincing the SO to wash our socks, underwear, and other female paraphernalia in the sink every night.  ::)

My initial concerns about the lack of a real HP increase have been proven incorrect.  The torque curve jumps straight up vertically at 2K RPM.  This bike has plenty of cajones.  I'm very pleasantly surprised.  I didn't expect that.  I was wrong. 

Now to just solve the "only one" helmet lock issue.  Fred Harmon it appears has engineered a fix for this and should be coming up with a kit.

I'm sure aftermarket will figure out a way to make the pass. grab rails more utilitarian, add storage holders, etc. 

As far as the DCT, that was a tough decision, but even in the whole 40 miles I have on the bike, I really like it.  Only comment is the downshifts; manual or full auto, are slightly abrupt.  Still got my Tiger and GSX-R for my old style urges though.

Standing by for incoming!!!   :truce:

DCT will smooth out. It isn't intuitive but seems to act like it over time. Stop and slow traffic will no longer kill your left hand.

What is it Leno likes to repeat- "Horsepower impresses critics; torque wins races" or something like that.  :great:

This thing's got more electrics than the A320 Airbus I retired off of four years ago.

Really?  I bet the navigation and auto pilot are superior on the A320.  :)

Not to mention cruising speed.  Although fuel mileage is probably better on the GW.

BTW very nice wing you have.  Great Color too.
Just not sure if I could live with less storage than I had on my 1984 Aspencade.

SilverConnieRider said:
This thing's got more electrics than the A320 Airbus I retired off of four years ago.

Really?  I bet the navigation and auto pilot are superior on the A320.  :)

Not to mention cruising speed.  Although fuel mileage is probably better on the GW.

BTW very nice wing you have.  Great Color too.
Just not sure if I could live with less storage than I had on my 1984 Aspencade.

No arguments with that.  It's a negative that da_n near prevented the purchase.  But the multiple positives outweighed it.  So....  do I really need to carry this many tools, fuel xfer hose, duct tape, the SOs thongs, heavy scarf, 10 million extra batteries, laptop vs. iPad, compressor vs. just a few CO2 cartridges, wine, bucket of almonds, etc?  Brain realignment coming. 

Hey WingCon,

Can you take a pic (or 3) of the dash area?

Now that you've had it a few days is there a favorite item (or feature) on the bike that makes the purchase even more worth it?

My new SENA SRL is on back order.  I ordered it as it's a special fit for my new Shoes Neotec 2.  (Great helmet!!)  Apple Car Play won't show up until you're paired.  My previous SENA 20S is in the trash.  Battery finally STB after several years of use.
There's lots of pics available online of the dash area.

SilverConnieRider said:
Hey WingCon,

Now that you've had it a few days is there a favorite item (or feature) on the bike that makes the purchase even more worth it?

I've only driven it 35 miles so far.  The one big plus is the DCT.  I love it.  And Sport Mode is very spirited.  Unfortunately, I'm getting ready to strip it down to its birthday suit to install all accessories so it's going to be awhile before I get it out again.

SilverConnieRider said:
Hey WingCon,

Has the better half gone out on the Wing yet? Saw a review done by a passenger who complained there was too much buffeting. Of course she also mentioned it was a windy day.........

Diz said:
Has the better half gone out on the Wing yet? Saw a review done by a passenger who complained there was too much buffeting. Of course she also mentioned it was a windy day.........
Diz said:

Actually I've only gone 35 miles.  Getting ready to tear it apart to install accessories.

A buddy and myself rode to Evansville, IN to West Side Honda and test rode the new Wing.  That thing has more buttons and bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at.  Rode between 25 and 30 miles.  I'm not going to write a big review, but it was very smooth, very powerful and very comfy and handled very well to boot.  Raised expansion joints and other bumps were absorbed completely.  The seat was probably the most comfortable seat I've ever sat on.  I rode my buddy's 02 Wing on the way back to the shop.  First ride on one of those.  It was very nice also, but not nearly as nice as the new one.  Thanks to the really nice owner of West Side Honda for the opportunity to ride such a nice bike.  If money were no issue, I'd have one in the garage. :motonoises: :motonoises:

I just saw the new wing at my dealer when I dropped my C14 off for CC install.

It's much improved (long overdue I might add). However, I sold my K16GT for the primary reason that it was just to darn big and heavy for my tastes. The older I am getting, the more I appreciate the virtues of a smaller and lighter bike.

That said, Honda has done a nice job on the new wing. 

I purchased the same DCT model.  At first it was a bit rough shifting but after the Initialization procedure it feels much nicer!

Attachments

• LARGE WING.jpg
    LARGE WING.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Large Front.jpg
    Large Front.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Large Side.jpg
    Large Side.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 124
TJ said:
I purchased the same DCT model.  At first it was a bit rough shifting but after the Initialization procedure it feels much nicer!

Grats TJ, she's beautiful! Keep us posted on your likes and dislikes as you put some miles on her!  :great:

Thanks, I sure will.  After the 275 mile ride home I was worried I may have made a mistake with the DCT.  Now after another couple hundred I am really liking it more each mile!  :great:

Without going back and reading the 7 pages.
For those of us that don't know anything about a wing,,, What is the DCT Model?

Ride safe, Ted

Its a Dual Clutch Transmission.  Notice the absence of the shift lever on the bar and shifter peg.  Has 2 ways of operating, manual or automatic. Auto mode you just twist and go, manual you can paddle shift up and down.  Same concept in the Africa Twin, VFR 1200, and CTX. 

I had a lot of reservations as a police motor officer who relies on the clutch for precise maneuvers, but I also think outside the box and like new technology.  Then there is the attitudes of others if that weighs on your mind (scooter, silverwing, etc), I tend to go my own way and not with the herd.

Long story short had I taken it for a test ride I probably would have chosen the Manual 6 speed but I guess that was a blessing in disguise as both my wife and I really have warmed up to it.  She loves the smooth ride that the DCT affords.  stated this evening she would not want to go back to a manual.  It takes some saddle time to feel it out and know whats gonna happen when.  When I got home from the dealer about 275 miles I feared I had made a mistake, but now I look forward to more riding and the fun. 

They are selling at at rate of 3:1  DCT to Manual

Nice TJ and WingCon!! Seems DCT and blue color is the way to go! Giving it another year on my C14 and letting the bugs and dust settle from the new wings before switching. Looking forward to more reports and farkle upgrades on the new steed!  :great:  :))

Sounds like Honda just announced the 2019 Wing models, new color added "Darkness Black Metallic", some software updates as well but nothing too major that I've heard so far.

My local dealer has their 2018 models marked down already, $4k off the one I almost bought in the Spring.

Decisions, decisions...  :??:

Diz said:
Would you have to thin the herd to fit a Wing in the garage?

I have no idea what I'll do DZ, I'm really enjoying the VFR and have done some trips on it just fine with only me. I'm still interested in the new Wing, but have found myself also considering something fun 4 wheeled, new to me M3 hard top convertibles can be had for about the same $ as the new Wing, given the choice I think mama would enjoy trips in a convertible more than the Wing. If I bought the Wing it's main purpose would be 2up touring, hence my pondering... The good thing is heading into Winter gives me plenty o time to think about it. I'm also still intrigued about K1600GTL... Choices are great.  ;D

ZG said:
Diz said:
Would you have to thin the herd to fit a Wing in the garage?

I have no idea what I'll do DZ, I'm really enjoying the VFR and have done some trips on it just fine with only me. I'm still interested in the new Wing, but have found myself also considering something fun 4 wheeled, new to me M3 hard top convertibles can be had for about the same $ as the new Wing, given the choice I think mama would enjoy trips in a convertible more than the Wing. If I bought the Wing it's main purpose would be 2up touring, hence my pondering... The good thing is heading into Winter gives me plenty o time to think about it. I'm also still intrigued about K1600GTL... Choices are great.  ;D

Hi Jay,
Just some food for thought, I've rented Beemers in Alaska and South America five times.  Every time, either myself or someone I was riding with, had electrical or computer problems on a Beemer.  Including one intermittent total electrical failure.  Maybe just bad luck, but maybe not.......    Also, I've met two people that had the main fuse blow on new Beemers shortly after taking delivery.

Joe

ZG said:
TJ said:

Grats TJ, she's beautiful! Keep us posted on your likes and dislikes as you put some miles on her!  :great:

Finishing up a 2300 mile trip thru WA BC AB MT and ID tomorrow.  Wife is now saying seat isn't as plush as my '03, but certainly acceptable.  However she can't reach the grab rails, and even with the add-on armrests she can't really rest her arms on them.  Windy'er too, but nothing an F4 can't take care off.  :). 45mpg for the trip.  I figure with my '03 that got 43mpg that's about 35 miles less range.  Really like the DCT, but the nav system is very primitive compared to a Zumo.  Upgrade coming I understand.  Storage is what it is....

robertv said:
Nice TJ and WingCon!! Seems DCT and blue color is the way to go! Giving it another year on my C14 and letting the bugs and dust settle from the new wings before switching. Looking forward to more reports and farkle upgrades on the new steed!  :great: :))
Farkles=.  Fog lights, homelink, acc socket, acc cord, usb cord, armrests, trunk organizer, gas and storage vinyl pocket add-ons, headlight protector, F4 windscreen, trunk rack and LED stoplight.  Better give yourself A LOT of time to do this.  Very invasive procedure.  Almost all plastic removed during the process except for the nose.

Thanks for the short review about passenger comfort. Had seen several videos where the passenger complained of buffeting and wasn't sure if the passenger didn't have experience as a passenger or if the redesigned Wing exposed the passenger more. Hope yo get hundreds of thousands of miles with smiles.

And a Beemer is the only bike that has left me stranded. Had some pretty miserable failures with that brand but the the worst was actually drinking the Kool Aid 6 times......  :mad:

We looked at one yesterday in Johnson City TN. I'm seriously thinking this will be my next bike, in the DCT that I laughed at so much when I bought mmy ctx700. I didn't take it for a ride but I had it in walk mode around the showroom. I was amazed at the balance of the bike and will be looking to test ride a demo sometime soon.

I gave the new Wing a look. I still think the K16 is the better bike for me if I were to decide to go that route again. More engine, lighter handling, more sporting. Actually the new RT with the new 1250 engine would probably  be my first choice. Lighter still, and plenty of poke with 137hp and around 100 ft lb of torque.

The thing I did not like about my K16 was how big and heavy it was, which is why I went to a C14. Not a bunch lighter, but enough to feel it, and physically smaller. Maybe I'm just not a large touring bike kind of guy. Smaller seems to work better for me. 

That said, if cranking out interstate is a big part of the riding scope, the Wing is probably better suited for that scope than any other bike made.

connie_rider said:
ZG said:
:motonoises:

https://youtu.be/lnKdpkIRVNU

Hopefully that wasn't you ZG.
  I doubt he made many friends on that highway...

Ride safe, Ted

Who needs friends on the highway Ted, I thought that's what the internet was for...  ;D

Just ordered an F4 20" (Tour standard height.) 5" wider total, clear, with recurve. 
Nasty T-storm finishing up our 11 day trip over Snoqualmie Pass made the decision.  My '03 had one and it really does shed rain well.

Who needs friends on the highway Ted, I thought that's what the internet was for... ;D

Good point. Hadn't thought about that.
Besides, no one likes me anyway.  :motonoises:

Ride safe, Ted

I just purchased a New BMW K1600 GTL exclusive. After spending 11 days in Italy on a BMW I had to have one, the plane might as well as landed at the BMW dealer. I did look at the wing, dealer had a few in stock and were trying to deal. Wife didn't like the bike and I found it had too much crap on board...I dont need apple carplay.

Good luck on your decision, they are all good bikes and have their purposes.

Invest in Honda, again.

Many years ago a touring/race track friend sold off his BrokeMYWallet bikes and went to his 1st GoldWing, pulling a trailer pop up camper. It was the shit, and we all laughed at him as he would roll out the astro-turf carpeting entrance into his abode. Then, he'd dig out his bottle of Gentleman Jack and come join us at the fire pit.

Many years ago working in a GM factory we would have "diagonal slice" meetings for hourly/salary interface. Toyota was eating our lunch, and everybody knew it. Still happening today.

Honda/Kawi/Yam are eating H-D and BMW's lunch. It is good to see Honda and Gold Wings still dominating while the "big 3" of moto world continue to subsist on their government contracts.

Soon enough, we'll be picking out the GW ultra light jet bikes for retirement touring!  :beerchug: