• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Canadian Motorcycle show

idahobob

Big Wheel
Jan 18th 2019 motorcycle show meet, in Abbotsford, BC is 15 miles from the border, at Tradex Center, be there at 12:00 PM, 1190 Cornell St. Contact Bob Rainey @ 1-360-468-3123

I can be there then to get together. Hope I remember... ::)

Bob - you have internet now???

Pretty sure this was posted by Bob's friend V65Bill. I doubt if Bob will ever get internet  :-[ :rotflmao:

We got passports last year for a ride at toad rock and it was cancelled.  Looks like a go for us!

>:D

any recommendations for lodging?  Canadian side vs. u.s.?  We will be coming from N E Oregon.         

CBX-Bob said:
Pretty sure this was posted by Bob's friend V65Bill. I doubt if Bob will ever get internet  :-[ :rotflmao:

Well put. He will never get the internet or a cell phone.

We are staying at holiday inn express Thursday night,  anyone else staying over?  We will be at the park and ride Friday morning.

Keeping my eyes open for this if the weather works out! If not, anyone planning on driving or carpooling up?

-Robert

danodemotoman said:
I prefer to ride there for the Sat event.
Hoping for fair weather!

We Talked to Bob last night.  He is taking the 8 am ferry.  meeting at the park and ride at Cook road about 10 Friday.  The show starts at noon.  Bob said we should have time for a coffee, but not breakfast.

:coffee2:

So what time in the Tradex at the food place? Noon, right when it opens?

Hi, the meeting place would be at milepost 232, I-5 and Cook road, parking area is to the east and South on Old 99, and meet there at 10 AM to carpool to the show.
    Please list on the Forum the list of people meeting at the car pool  area, or contact me at, 360-468-3123. Bob is planning on eating and meeting at 2 PM  upstairs at the food court on Friday.
    The weather looks good at this time!