• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Events in the Bold North of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Attached is a list of events being planned for 2019.  The list is a work in progress and some of the dates have not yet been finalized.  More information will be posted on the forum and on the event calendar as they develop.

This is member driven organization. If you have an idea for event let me know, Whether it is a day ride, a Ride to Eat, a tech day, I will get the word out. I will add the event to the calendar, send out an email notice to the mail list, post it on the forum,  post to the COG Facebook page, etc....

I can be reached at beheiple@gmail.com

Attachments

• 2019 COG MN WI Event List.pdf
    338.8 KB · Views: 150