• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Fall Colour Photos (Post yours)

sailor_rich

Highway 523 heading South of Madawaska Ontario and a quiet rest stop on Old Barry's Bay road Ontario.

Attachments

• Fall 1.jpg
    Fall 1.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Fall 2.jpg
    Fall 2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 117
That route had me mystified, so I looked it up.  Very interesting.  I'm guessing traffic was nonexistent?  Looks like a perfect road for a pleasant fall day.  Thanks for posting your pics.     

Your so correct Brian. Very little traffic during the week on those 500 series roads. not too many wrong roads up there.
cheers!

our trees aren't yet in full blaze, but will be shortly and I hope to get some nice shots within the next couple weeks..
this was not from this year, but it is an amazingly beautiful tree, in my pals yard.. and representative of Ohio's Maple tree heritage, we make syrup here also..  :great: :great: :great:

Attachments

• BIG MAPLE.jpg
    BIG MAPLE.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 104
In PA with the hot fall weather, it’s mostly the maples dropping the leaves. I ran though a barrage of falling leaves Sunday and stopped to pluck them out of nooks and crannies on the Versys.

frontconsole2.jpg

Fall colors are going to be one of the biggest thing I am going to miss when we move to AZ. :'(

Tumbleweed_fmt.jpeg

Gumby...I thought the same thing when I moved from the Chicagoland area to savannah georgia......its always green here ( I think I've seen 3 trees change color)...!!!  But I get to ride ALL YEAR LONG now, and not shovel any snow.  Do I miss it.....?    H--l NO...!

Ride safe....

Yep even down here in south Texas if you know where to look.  This was taken near one of the ride routes of the Twisted Sisters national rally.

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 98
smithr1 said:
Yep even down here in south Texas if you know where to look.  This was taken near one of the ride routes of the Twisted Sisters national rally.

Wow, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing

Dream of next season Richard. The tractor got a good workout here in Ontario. But not 3'.

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_132655.jpg
    IMG_20191004_132655.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for sharing SmithR1.  Very pretty.
Our season is done, here.  The snowblower now occupies place of pride in my garage. 
What was that, Sailor Rich?  Dream of next year...