• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Iron Butt Rally - COG is represented

Tom NWGA

Andrew Byrd from Ohio is participating with his 2012 Concours. Number is 91. Wish him safe travels!

I found the spotwella but can not find a listing of the standings so far?  Are they going to do that this year?

Here is the link for the rally information.

Standings will be posted after today.

Spotwalla numbers rotate so folks can't cheat and tell other riders where their competitors are.

http://ibr.wvi.com/

Andrew made it to Checkpoint 1; currently in 72nd place. He appears to be the only Concours entered.

Eddie-FL said:
Andrew made it to Checkpoint 1; currently in 72nd place. He appears to be the only Concours entered.

Looks like there are two.  Mike Riley in 78th place

My entertainment for the past couple of days has been watching orange squares move around a map
And Im not bored by it
SWMBO does not understand this fascination 
I said she didnt have to understand just accept it

Byrd worked hard on the last rally, I hope he does better this time.. he encountered a few issues...
Now I gotta go look and watch.. damn, I totally forgot to do this ...

thanks for the heads up man... :great: :great: :great:
I gotta shoot him a note, and let him know I'm following him, being a fellow Buckeye.. and let him know if he needs an assist, anywhere near here, home, I'll open my doors...

Bummer...
From the Day 9 IBR report. Hope he’s able to finish!

“Andrew Byrd called late Tuesday night reporting his Concours 1400 was electrically dead. He was amazingly clear headed and had worked the diagnosis steps to determine the problem. He has a plan and we hope it will succeed in getting him back to Greenville on time. He’s strapped not one, but two batteries – a car battery and an ATV battery – onto his bike to power it.”

Rooting for him too!    Sad to hear his C-14 gave out on him :(
:'(

Eddie-FL said:
Bummer...
From the Day 9 IBR report. Hope he’s able to finish!

“Andrew Byrd called late Tuesday night reporting his Concours 1400 was electrically dead. He was amazingly clear headed and had worked the diagnosis steps to determine the problem. He has a plan and we hope it will succeed in getting him back to Greenville on time. He’s strapped not one, but two batteries – a car battery and an ATV battery – onto his bike to power it.”