• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Nat rally prizes.

OMoaC

So I get home today and there is a cardboard box wrapped in duct tape. Say...This reminds me of something somewhere. Duct tape Hmmmmmmmmm..... My Nat Rally prize from Aerostich! Well played COG and our Industry Liaison Roger Anderson. I know (from personal experience) this took a lot of effort and I appreciate it. Thank you very much! Great Job! My thank you letter to Andy with Stich will be going out post haste. I love this club! I will be passing this forward at the SW Death Valley M&G&E&R coming up. I honestly cannot use the awesome prizes but I bet I can find a few willing souls that can. Looking forward to 2021!