• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 National Rally Apparel

gsjay

I've had a few questions about the rally apparel so I'm going to post the answers here...........

All Rally Apparel must be pre ordered online. There is a link at the bottom of the registration page.
http://concours.org/national/2019-national-rally/registration

Sales will end June 16th, 2019

There is an option to have Rally Apparel shipped directly to your home. BUT it may not arrive at your home before you leave for the rally, so only choose this option if you think you might not get to the rally or don't want to haul it home.

The Cotton Tee Shirts are printed with a Direct to Garment printer with water based inks. The print will not be as heavy as traditional screen printing.

The Tech Tees are printed with a newfangled process that eliminated the feeling of the print! Like you're wearing an Blanks shirt.

The other items have traditional embroidery on them.

There will be NO rally merchandise for sale at the rally, so be sure to pre-order what you want.
Some TALL items were added to the product lineup.

Questions? Ask.
tks,
jason
rallymeister

The Rally Merchandise is selling well...............

Average sale $48.00.

Some items have been added since launch. Youth Tee Shirt and Men's items in TALL ............

take a look.
https://concours.itemorder.com/sale

jason

gsjay said:
The Rally Merchandise is selling well...............

Average sale $48.00.

Some items have been added since launch. Youth Tee Shirt and Men's items in TALL ............

take a look.

jason
It is crazy how fast cost are rising.  In 2012 I provided shirts with the rally registration costs of $52.  The shirts cost me $6 each.

You have until 6/16 this coming Sunday at midnight to order your rally Apparel..............

Tee Shirts, Wicking Shirts, Polo Shirts, hat,s 1/4 zips.

There will be NO RALLY APPAREL for sale at the event!
All must be pre ordered.

Here is the link.

Apparel will be picked up at the event or for an additional fee you can have it mailed to your home.

tks,
Jason

Thanks Jason! I find that I won't be able to attend the rally this year, but went to look at the merchandise anyway, and...  ummm... well... at least I got out of that site for less than seventy five bucks.  :mad:  Nice color choice too. Highly visible and it looks like it might kinda match my new Charger.      :great:

Have a great time at the rally you all!  :beerchug:

The online store is now offically closed.
No additional orders will be accepted.
tks,
jason

I don't remember if I ordered anything as since my heart attack my memory hasn't been very good & if I didn't oh well although I still remember how to ride!  :)

Gixerhp said:
Has any one received there items yet?

NO items have been shipped yet.........................
As mentioned you may not receive shipped items before you leave for the event.
jason

Ok Just an FYI here,, they are now delivering everything to Williamsport.
I paid for shipping to my house,,,,
I hope they will be refunding the shipping costs.

Gixerhp said:

Gixerhp, Where did you learn this information? As it's Wrong.

Items that where paid to be Shipped will be shipped!
As stated on the website shipped items may not arrive at your home before you leave for the rally.

Now, I have talked to the Vendor and most items should ship in time for delivery before most depart for the rally.
These are the Facts!

Please make sure your information is correct before posting to the public.
thank you,
Jason

gsjay said:
Gixerhp said:

As stated on the website shipped items may not arrive at your home before you leave for the rally.

Now, I have talked to the Vendor and most items should ship in time for delivery before most depart for the rally.
These are the Facts!

thank you,
Jason
From the Vendor when i called today. So your telling me that the vendor is giving out wrong info?

Gixerhp said:
gsjay said:
Gixerhp said:

These are the Facts!

thank you,
Jason
From the Vendor when i called today. So your telling me that the vendor is giving out wrong info?

Whomever you spoke to was mis-informed.
My statement is correct.
Jason

gsjay said:
Gixerhp said:
gsjay said:
Gixerhp said:

These are the Facts!

thank you,
Jason

Whomever you spoke to was mis-informed.
My statement is correct.
Jason

This is the statement from the rally web page and I believe was also in a recent Concourier...

RALLY T-SHIRTS AND OTHER RALLY MERCHANDISE:
All rally merchandise orders will be online sales only and handled by the vendor using this web address: https://concours.itemorder.com/sale

MERCHANDISE ORDER DEADLINE: JUNE 16, 2019.

SORRY – NO MERCHANDISE WILL BE SHIPPED UNTIL AFTER THE ORDER DEADLINE – SOMETIME IN JULY.

Your purchase can either be picked up at rally check-in or shipped to your home for additional charge. NOTE: Merchandise shipped to home most likely will not arrive in time for the rally. It will not ship until sometime in July. If you order rally merchandise for delivery to the event and you withdraw from the rally or are a No Show, you are responsible to arrange someone to pick it up for you. Up to July 8, 2019 you can contact Jason to see if they can change shipping to home, but you must pay shipping cost. See rally web site for details. Unclaimed rally merchandise will be raffled at the end of the rally and will not be refunded.

I spoke to the Vendor today...........

Orders are being packed and prepared to ship. Most likely the first of the week.

tks,
jason

gsjay said:
I spoke to the Vendor today...........

Orders are being packed and prepared to ship. Most likely the first of the week.

tks,
jason
Will they be providing tracking numbers?

Mine arrived today. Had I known what the quality was going to be, I'd have ordered a few more.
The embroidery is perfect, the shirt very well made.
I'm impressed.

millerized said:
Mine arrived today. Had I known what the quality was going to be, I'd have ordered a few more.
The embroidery is perfect, the shirt very well made.
I'm impressed.

Dude, who's in charge?
You think I'd give you crap!
You owe me a beer at a fancy place in town.................
jason

I got my order a few days ago and inside was a note, something about the wrong process used or something. I think they are top-notch, myself.  :great:  Of course, I haven't had them thru the wash machine yet....

:)

Thanks, and have fun at the rally!