• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 National, Riverside Campground

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
Ok so who is staying at the camp ground,,,

https://riverside-campground.com/

Post up so i this thread please,
Ill be there Sunday till Sunday at least.

It's still early brother, and jason keeps telling everyone to book those rooms...you'll have more room to set up shop.... :)

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll attend this year.

It's about 600 miles one way.  Plus tolls and the campground fees are high too.
Plus I plan to get a summer job and taking a week off as a new hire may not go over too well.

Following this thread. Interested in camping but I won't be able to confirm now.

Cheers!

There hasn't been much chatter from our Campers.................

We must have done well picking the location and everyone is happy  :)

Or no ones camping.

?? Book those Sites!

Jason
cog32

I have a site booked & I'll be there Sunday afternoon & might not leave until Sat or Sun mornin as I'll decide Fri I guess!  :)

Silver Wolf said:
I have a site booked & I'll be there Sunday afternoon & might not leave until Sat or Sun mornin as I'll decide Fri I guess!  :)
Excellant
:beerchug:

So I checked in with the campground and there are still tent & trailer sites available. Cabins are a booked!
Weather forecast is looking great!
Jason

SilverConnieRider said:
I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll attend this year.

It's about 600 miles one way.  Plus tolls and the campground fees are high too.
Plus I plan to get a summer job and taking a week off as a new hire may not go over too well.
Yes no Maybe ?

I had a member call me and said she was having issue reaching the campground by phone............

The desk is Manned right Now if anyone needs to speak with them.

They have not experienced any Bad weather and are NOT washed out.
1 570 547 2252

jason

For all the folks camping (at Riverside)...

I noticed the Road House is open at 11 on weekdays, just called to confirm that...which means NO COFFEE.  She said you could walk to some mart down the street, but that's too much exercise.

Is anyone trailering in that can bring a coffee pot of some sort??  I'll buy the coffee, filters and creamer.  Any takers?  Gotta have some stiff coffee in the mornin.

I guess the folks at RC don't have this problem. :rotflmao:

Shawn said:

I noticed the Road House is open at 11 on weekdays, just called to confirm that...which means NO COFFEE.  She said you could walk to some mart down the street, but that's too much exercise.

Is anyone trailering in that can bring a coffee pot of some sort??  I'll buy the coffee, filters and creamer.  Any takers?  Gotta have some stiff coffee in the mornin.

It's NOT a FAR walk...............1/4 mile.
Can buy a coffee maker at Walmart for $10 i bet.

jason

Shawn said:

The four rules when at a campground
Coffee
Poop
Shower
Ride
:motonoises: :beerchug:

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Shawn said:

The four rules when at a campground
Coffee
Poop
Shower
Ride
:motonoises: :beerchug:
That’s so simple that now I want to camp!  I’m riding out there to see what’s going on and will make the rounds.  :motonoises:

12 cup big enough? Won't be there until late Wednesday though.
At a minimum I'm bringing the 2 cup french press, but if there's electric close, I can help a bit further.

gsjay - I was just being a smarta$$ about the exercise.  We'll make it work - walmart is a good suggestion.

P_C - +1

4bikes - I'll be spending some time at RC as well...hoping to meet some fine COGgers I may never see again...but they're COGgers.  :beerchug:

millerized - Thanks for the offer on the pot.  We'll have something set up by the time you roll in.  I mean the (coffee) pot! :rotflmao:

Im here,,,, been here since Sat Am,, and dam its been Hot,,,

Attachments

• 67569124_10219712708998703_3242130392089624576_n.jpg
    67569124_10219712708998703_3242130392089624576_n.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 153
Probably Thursday mid-day now. Something has come up.
Also, good possibility it's in 4, instead of on 2.
Yeah, life.

ETA Wednesday afternoon. Working until 11:30 since my leave hasn't transferred yet and in 4 wheels since I can't hold on to the bars for at least a few more weeks.

This was a really good campground, don't y'all think? I know they didn't put us all in one area, but the place wasn't so big we couldn't find each other.

Decent bath house, decent covered place outside to hang in the rain, and I used the very good laundry facility to keep my load small.

I'd recommend these folks again.

Had a great time, at the Campground,,, as well as met many wonderful people around the campground!  :beerchug:

Gixerhp said:
Had a great time, at the Campground,,, as well as met many wonderful people around the campground!  :beerchug:

Wanted to come over at least once more to visit with ya but it just didnt happen, glad to hear it was a great spot !!

Yeah our step-up, step-in campground hosts the MacDermotts were amazing!
And nobody picked a fight!
And not one single beer bottle was flung at another camper! (the dang dogs barking nearly got it, though.)