• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2020 North Central Annual Banquet

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
On Saturday, January 11th, 2019 the North Central will ring in the COG New Year with our annual banquet and planning session.

All COG members and friends are welcome.

This year’s gathering will be held at MacKenzie Pub, an American Bar with a Scotch flavor offering pub fare classics and one of the best craft beer selections in the area.

Socializing will start at 6:00 pm with food and fun to follow a bit later.

The menu is still a work in progress, but I can share that it will have a Mexican flair.

After dinner we will have a brief session to do some planning for the upcoming year and there will likely be some swag to give away.

The pub is located downtown Minneapolis at 918 Hennepin Avenue. 

https://www.mackenziepub.com/

For those coming in from out of town requiring a hotel, there are several hotels downtown and it is approximately 12 miles from the Mall of America where there are numerous hotels.

The cost is $25.00 per person and online registration is required. To register to the COG Calendar of Events. https://tinyurl.com/2020NCBanquet

Online registration closes on Thursday, January 9th.

I hope to see you there!

Delaine and I hope to be there, but it will depend on how I react to the next round treatment. Phase one started 12/3. Five more cycles every 28 days. The next phase starts 12/26. Don't know how I will react. I will find out soon.

I'm sure a nice Mexican meal with friends will help. I'll make every effort to be there.

Carol Lynn and I are registered. I was just at (Beer) Brian’s Bar for the “long dark night” celebration.
https://minnesotabreweries.com/events/the-original-long-dark-night-2
Fantastic place with a dizzying assortment of Beers.
Nothing a lil Baileys in the Coffee wont fix. ;)

Calling all North Central COG Members.
The Banquet is a little more than a week away with 10 signed up.
If you intend to join us we need you to sign up so we can plan for food etc.
Thank you and I hope to see everyone at Mackenzie’s!

Brian and Brian, Thanks to both of you for hosting a wonderful January event! 

The place is great, the food was great, and the folks are great! 

You both did a fine job!    :beerchug:

Thank You to all who came. It was great to see everyone. 

Hats off to the Brian, Deb and the staff at MacKenzies for making it such a nice evening. 

A special thanks to "Tundra Tom" Weglarz for reaching out to Heinen's Motorsports, who provided several gift cards and  pair of passes to the upcoming Motorcycle Show.