• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2020 Wisconsin Event Dates at a Glance

ZG/ZN Kim

Well according to my calendar, historically speaking, I get a motorcycle out for the 1st time about 1 month from now. Normally, snow is still on ground, and  just a gas run. Because the riding season is getting closer, I  wanted to throw out the 2020 Wisconsin Events that will be happening. Thought it might help to do a little vacation planning.
Dates are as follows:
-May 2nd , Tech Session Reedsburg, WI. Hosted by Jerry Hollendyke. Gonna be  tire plugging emphasis.
-July 10th-12th, Gathering on the Green, Soldiers Grove. Camping/riding, hosted by Dave McClurg with his side kick Jake on the grill.
-July 25th, RTE to Smiling Moose Saloon, Osmon,WI.Hosted by Kim. New destination, serving BBB's(Beer Belly Burgers, 1/2# beef, topped with 1/4# brat patty, with all the fixin's)
-August 8th, Baraboo Hills Ride, hosted by Dave McClurg. Fantastic ride, be ready to do some "scootin"
-August 22nd, RTE to Bucknuckles, Pragg,WI. Hosted by Kim. New destination
-October 9th-11th, HFRO hosted by Dave McClurg
I will get the events and details on the calendar as we get a little closer.

In addition, do not forget these close proximity events:
April 18th, Gary Hasert's Tech Session,Bloomington, MN
April 23rd-26th, Horseshoe Mountain Rendevous, Greenbrier, Arkansas
May 2nd, Minnesota Spring Ride,Stillwater, MN a very good day of riding, camaraderie, and lunch
June, National in Vancouver, WA
September 17th-20th Spider Ride, Steeleville, MO

Have a safe 2020 riding season