• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2022 Memorial Day & 4th of July

gsjay

Friends I have trips planned for Memorial Day in Marietta Ohio and the 4th of July in Floyd, Va. The Marietta event is listed as a North Central event......
Both should be great weekends offering great riding and host locations.
Book those ROOMS!
you can always cancel if your plans change.
jason

FYI, the weekend in Floyd.........
Hotel Floyd will be booked solid for that weekend and there really isn't anywhere else to stay. So BOOK THOSE ROOMS!
A few of us will be heading south from Floyd for the week. yell out if you'd like more info.
Jason

Starting to see some registrations..........
Remember, the Memorial Day event is in Ohio and shows up in the N.C. section of the Calendar.
BOOK THOSE ROOMS>
Jason

Last edited:
Still rooms avaliable for Memorial Day in Marietta. There are 10 Coggers registered and I bet I have at least 10 non coggers coming from home so this should be a nice turnout.
Hope to see you on the roof!
Jason