• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

20th Anniversary Run With The Wolf 2014

The rally team and myself will be hosting a social mixer at the main lodge deck and porch area on Friday night between the hours of 7:00pm to 10:00 pm. This will be an opportunity to welcome in our newer members, as well as those coming in from the other COG areas. We'll feature a DJ and a 15.5 gal container of our favorite beverage. Yes, this is the same beverage that we've had the last two years at RWTW/Wildcat. To my knowledge, this hasn't been done before in COG, and all asked about this at the national rally were excited at the idea.
I suspect at 10:00 we'll all retire to the fire and watch Phil build to a bonfire status.
Please do the rally team good by registering as soon as you can. RWTW has drawn 75 each year over the last two years, and we expect this to go over 100. Help out the planing by registering now. There are other options besides tenting listed withing this thread, or call one of the rally team for details.

We are at 90 riders as of today. This will likely be the biggest area rally in all of COG anytime. Hope you can join us. but the time is growing short to register. Hey Cliff, see you Wednesday? This is going to be a great time all.

IronButtAl said:
We are at 90 riders as of today. This will likely be the biggest area rally in all of COG anytime. Hope you can join us. but the time is growing short to register. Hey Cliff, see you Wednesday? This is going to be a great time all.

Yep, be there Wednesday!

Cliff  :motonoises:

We'll be there Thursday afternoon!  Wouldn't miss it!  I can say that I do certainly miss the SE Area though......