• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

22 Concourse14 stock clear windshield and vent.

RickMorgan

Only has 1370 miles on them. Put on a MRA dark windshield on it. I found prices for all these items and came to $411.19. I'd take $200 for them if you cover shipping.
Updated. 5-20-2023.
Make me an offer.

Rickey

Last edited:
I am interested in it! See what shipping would be to Traverse City Michigan 49685
I'll take pic's tomarrow of them and send them to you. I forgot to take the town name where you live in to check shipping today so If you want them, I'll send them to you for $200 even. I'll take care of shipping.

Pop's

I'll take pic's tomarrow of them and send them to you. I forgot to take the town name where you live in to check shipping today so If you want them, I'll send them to you for $200 even. I'll take care of shipping.

Pop's
Wating on pictures, I am still interested, Wating to visual conferm all the vent parts are there, for the vent.

sorry after I posted I ran in to a local member that had a larger windshield that he couldn't use.
thanks for your time and patience!

Only has 1370 miles on them. Put on a MRA dark windshield on it. I found prices for all these items and came to $411.19. I'd take $200 for them if you cover shipping.
Updated. 5-20-2023.
Make me an offer.

Rickey
Is the 2022 stock windshield and vent still for sale?