• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

25th Annual Bun Cooler = Roaring Success!

Tigger

Moped
Thanks a ton to Jim and Glena Sherman for all the planning and ironing out the details for this event.  It went well and we are looking forward to 2017!

Save the dates for 2017 - May 19 - 21.  It is on the Events Calendar  >:D

As was expected had a flat blast with my NW cohorts AGAIN! Happy that the SW could contribute. I am sure they had a great time also and will be back. Congrats to Bruce and his new AD position  ;)

Made reservation at Lewis and Clark for the same campsite, in 2017.

Oh and the campfire will be Friday night.  :great:

JR said:

Excellent!  Now that we know when and where, watch out for the horde.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
JR said:

Excellent!  Now that we know when and where, watch out for the horde.

Please ask them to make sure the wood pile is still stocked like it was when I was there. I'll exceed my Helen record for heat and flame height. If the fire ring/barrel supports it.  :rotflmao:

Putting deposit down for same spot as I had this year. After 2017 BC going to Monterey CA for a week, then National. It will be my first long trip of 2017.

JR said:
Putting deposit down for same spot as I had this year. After 2017 BC going to Monterey CA for a week, then National. It will be my first long trip of 2017.

Excellent!  The Bun Cooler is a great way to start things. :great:

Late reply.
As the very surprised recipient of the Grand Prize of two $200 Bike Bandit Bucks gift cards drawing here are some of the items purchased ( no pics of qts fork oil)
Thanks NW COG!

Fork springs for the ZRX front

First Gear Mesh-Tex pants replace 9 yr old

Hi Def face  shield for the G6 helmet

Shinko 804/805 adv trail tires for the new Africa Twin

Wow!  Very nice.
I do think the door prize period went better in 2016 than prior years - noticeably quicker.
I'll just have to stand up to publicize the following bonfire social if the moderators don't.

Do plan to attend the Bun Cooler in 2017.