• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

3 Pass Blast Aug 7

I'm registered.  Thanks for putting this on the schedule.  Are you going to run the loop on the south side of the lake just east of White Pass?

Yes the loop! You have to remind me of the road. I do recall riding it with the group as you led it last year.

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
I'm registered.  Thanks for putting this on the schedule.  Are you going to run the loop on the south side of the lake just east of White Pass?

Charlie, Robert it was great meeting and riding with both of you. Here is a couple of pics that I have from the day.

Nicole (wanted to) will be staying at the Elbe, Caboose jct (motel) next time  :)

Sailor_chic said:
Charlie, Robert it was great meeting and riding with both of you. Here is a couple of pics that I have from the day.

danodemotoman said:
Nicole (wanted to) will be staying at the Elbe, Caboose jct (motel) next time  :)

Sailor_chic said:

Your starting already, and Im not even unpacked yet. but yes, Im really bummed that I didnt get to sleep in a caboose. That would have been fun!