• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

4th of July Weekend.Wytheville, Va.

gsjay

My local club is going to Wytheville for the 4th Weekend and all Coggers are invited to join us.
We'll be staying at the Comfort Inn, Wytheville, Va. I have rooms blocked under "Johnstown Motorcycle Group" You must call the motel direct to get the group rate. 1-276-228-4488
There is a Shamrock Tour with GPS files available from Road Runner Magazine.
Jason
COG 32

Ah, "Claw of the Dragon" area. My wife and I enjoyed staying there (in Wytheville) several year ago, and biking the "Claw" routes, daily. This is tempting this year, but may not be able to make it due to the National less than a month earlier.

Check out the Claw of Dragon website: http://clawofthedragon.com/index.html

The Claw is the draw to the area but there are SO many great roads in the area one can't ride them all in a weekend!
I can't wait!
Jason