• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

5 New 2013 Concours for sale in Irving Texas

connie_rider

Does this get anyone's attention?  ;)

$10,721.00. "Out the door" on Texas Bikes.
$9,949.00 "Out the Door" on "out of state" bikes.

Adrian
Kawasaki City (Irving Texas)
972-438-9425

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last year I bought my 2014 Concours from Kawasaki City in Irving Texas (near Dallas).
Salesman's name was Adrian Sifuentes.
He gave me what I thought (and still do) was a great price on my bike.
The OTD price he quoted me was OTD! 
    The ONLY extra cost over his OTD Price was; I extended my warranty.

We have talked quite a bit, he's well aware of me, COG, and the folks in this club.
I've sent several people to him to buy new Connies.
Since I bought from him he has helped me arrange the Group Purchase of Shoei Helmets that you've seen on this forum.

To me, he seems to be good folks...

Anyway, today he sent a note and asked If I knew of anyone looking to buy a 2013 (New) at a good price.
I told him I'd post the note.
So, read it, and if your interested, give him a call.
Ping me if I can answer any questions...

PS: Nothing in this for me. Just trying to pass on a deal to others and help him clear inventory..

Ride safe, Ted

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Ted,

Just wandering if you could help me out.  I have 5,  2013 Concours. 
We are trying to close them out.
Could you help in letting people know??

Hoping someone in the group is looking to get a great deal on a new bike.

Thanks

Adrian
Kawasaki City (Irving Texas)
972-438-9425

"Damn-n-n-n Negro"...in my best Samuel Jackson imitation- Pulp Fiction!

Now say after me everyone "Fly......and.....BUY"!

:bravo_2:

Damn.

I'm looking hard .....been trying to replace mine after the wreck. Wonder if they will ship. Got to call tomorrow

Firebird/Old Fart, contact Arian. He can work something out.
Perhaps you could do arrangements, fly in and ride it home at a later date.

Will be out of town for a few days. best of luck.

Ride safe, Ted

I discovered that Adrian made a Typo on his original note.

I posted it here;
$9,449.00 "Out the Door" on "out of state" bikes.

Turns out that it should be;

So, I'm posting the correction here, and I went back and corrected my original post.

Not as great of price, but still a smoking deal!  ;)

Ride safe, Ted

PS: I just realized something. The price I posted may be a special COG price.
        (Adrian does Group Buys for us on Shoei Helmets)
      So, if you call; ask fro Adrian specifically, and mention COG and my name. (Ted)

oldsmoboat said:
Seems like there are a lot of brand new 13s around.  Bad year?

Chris, nope. Not a bad year. My first one was a '13. Great year for the Connie. '10 through '14 is the same bike, just different colors.

That price OTD for out of state is about right at $10k.  I picked up our '12 in mid '13 for a very similar price in Kansas and trailered it back to AZ.  The bike had 2 miles on the clock.  It was designated as a demo bike but the dealership doesn't demo C-14s.  They registered the bike in KS the day we put it in the trailer to haul it back to AZ so as to comply with what ever rules where inplay.

Yes Jimmy there is a Santa Claus sometimes at some dealers in the motorbiking world of Oz...no smoke, no mirrors just a straight deal.

Bert

freebird6 said:
Flat-spot said:
Tom,  check out this shipping co.http://www.funtransport.com  I bookmarked it because someone here was very impressed with them awhile back.  Maybe you could arrange the shipping yourself and save a little.  Just a thought.

The ROK site has a preferred shipper https://motorcycleshippers.com/ with a specific discount. Talked to them, they sounded pretty upfront.

Tom, Did you get a new bike?

ConcoursKZ said:

Working on it. How the heck else am I gonna make your wrenchin session and Lake Hope? Got one more surgery at the end of April. Moving on...got to get ready. Will need risers, gear and helmet. Hobbled into Iron Pony a couple weeks back and looked at new boots but was too swollen to try them on. Need a new helmet. Still not willing to pay 700 bucks though.

connie_rider said:
Does anyone know if these were all sold?

Ride safe, Ted

Mine got off the truck Monday. Black. Soons I get the cast off this leg ankle I will get out to the barn to take a good look at it. Right now staying on my back and healing while I read the 08 ad 13 manuals side by side. Looks like I got a few more toys. Aeroflow windscreen and Knight footpegs on the way. AST rear light and project D(?) rack to attach it to are next. Money saved paid for the shipping and farkles so far.

Congrats on your purchase!
Hope you heal quickly.

As it happens, I had just (day before purchase) had knee surgery when I got my 14.
Had to set and wait until I could ride it.
VERY rough to do.
But it gave me time for Farkles!!!  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Just talked to Adrian. All the 13's are gone.
He has 15's and I asked him to shoot me an Out the Door price for them.
Will let you know what he comes up with.

freebird6 said:
Looks like I got a few more toys. Aeroflow windscreen and Knight footpegs on the way. AST rear light and project D(?) rack to attach it to are next.

Tom, I ordered a Projekt D luggage rack, too. Mine shipped today. I'm sure it will take it a while to get here, coming from Taiwan. I got the XL version - 5" longer than stock. Wow! That should allow me to mount my top case with plenty of room for the Corbin back rest for my wife. (She much prefers that to the top case back rest.) Which version of the rack are you planning to get?

Bigfoot_16 said:
Tom, I ordered a Projekt D luggage rack, too. Mine shipped today. I'm sure it will take it a while to get here, coming from Taiwan. I got the XL version - 5" longer than stock. Wow! That should allow me to mount my top case with plenty of room for the Corbin back rest for my wife. (She much prefers that to the top case back rest.) Which version of the rack are you planning to get?

I looked at the one you are ordering and considered getting a green one to go on the black but I am still weighing options . I had this one on the 08 when I bought it http://www.pca-one.com/productDetail.asp?productID=2702 and the newer version has helmet locks for another 20 bucks.  That oversize one is huge.  I like it but I also really like the holes in the rack for some reason. In any case I am pondering how I am going to make the rear light work on either. http://www.advancedsporttouring.com/Concours_LED_taillight_and_blinkers_p/c14-23.htm

C14-23-2T.jpg

freebird6 said:
connie_rider said:
Does anyone know if these were all sold?

Ride safe, Ted

Mine got off the truck Monday. Black. Soons I get the cast off this leg ankle I will get out to the barn to take a good look at it. Right now staying on my back and healing while I read the 08 ad 13 manuals side by side. Looks like I got a few more toys. Aeroflow windscreen and Knight footpegs on the way. AST rear light and project D(?) rack to attach it to are next. Money saved paid for the shipping and farkles so far.

I will break it in for you if you like.

+1 on the Mototune method. Broke in 2 supermoto bikes that way and they ran great. I didn't bounce off the rev limiter but powered thru 80% of the power band on longer pulls and lots of compression brakeing to help ring seal. Ring seal is horsepower!!

96K on this one and still using it for commuting. Picked up an 18 for touring but this one of the five left at the time has been down to Cherhola, Hocking Hills, The Snake, Dragon, Back of the Dragon, The Blue Ridge and many other places. Still going strong.

fleet.jpg
windmill8.jpg

Reactions: Bud