• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Great write up.......

The current editor of the Concourier magazine is stepping down, you should think about applying...

Good luck with the sale
Thanks for the kind words.... but I guess I'll keep my day job for now; I don't want to oust COG members with my nonsense published in the Concourier šŸ™ƒ

Well, consider using ur humorous ways for a future article . About what? Idk, but obviously something Concours and motorcycling related. What's the worst thing that can happen, they say no...you have a wit about u, dont be afraid to share it. Bring it to a gathering or rally and feel the waters out....

DAMN fine write up! I think you used every buzz word ever seen in a MC ad. By the way, how about a trade. a barely used, one owner lawn mower and weed wacker for the red one?;);)

Actually, I didn't forget it at all... but I have so much respect for the dead, that I decided to leave it out of this :)
Ah, of course, what was I thinking? As an alternative, you could substitute any (still living) relatively cheap easily available part for the same CL effect.

All kidding aside, looks like a good 'un. Should have a lot of life left and an extra parts supply. Just broken in.

Hi, I am interested in buying this. I'll be in KC on the 14'th, which I guess is too late. It looks nice, so maybe could make some arrangement, I have relatives that live there. Let me know! Andy

Hi, I am interested in buying this. I'll be in KC on the 14'th, which I guess is too late. It looks nice, so maybe could make some arrangement, I have relatives that live there. Let me know! Andy
Let me know when you're around, or when someone from your family in KC would like to take a look of the bike, so we can schedule something up.