• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

6/18 Western Connecticut/Eastern NY ride

chrismpero

Hey all, I'm hosting a ride this Friday 6/18. Plan on hitting up some W. CT roads and explore E. NY a bit as i've barely rode there. Lunch and stops TBD, I'm thinking about Cornwall country market for lunch or any spot that the collective comes up with.

Meet at 9AM, Drive 45 1024 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT 06032
Kick stands up at 9:15

register: https://concours.org/event-4367211

Ahh.. I see you like this area, especially on Fridays. ;)

I’d love to join you for another jaunt but this Friday headed to Maine on the bike via NY, VT and NH.
We definitely need to meet up again this season for another ride or two.

Have a blast-- a lot of great roads in west CT/ east NY.

Will have to let you know closer to Friday. I did take this Friday and Monday to get a long weekend, and already committed to go to the SAT meet and greet and Monday Muster.

Chris - Thanks for hosting and posting this event. It was a fun ride. We discovered some great roads, carved many corners, and had a nice lunch.

Nice show - glad you guys were able to burn some rubber.

Any more detailed road maps exist of the route?

The is the Basecamp map of the route through CT & NY sans the start point that was further east along RT-4, and Chris's extra mileage to get there and home. PM or email if the GPX file is desired.

1624111744022.png