• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

6/19 Connecticut COG Meet & Greet Lunch

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Not just for CT members... come from near or far. We will meet for lunch at Zach & Lou's Barbeque, June 19 @ 1:30PM.
Last checked there is only outdoor picnic table seating, so this is a no-rain event. Attendees may plan an impromptu ride after lunch.

View meet & greet details, location of BBQ joint, and register at the club web site so we know who is coming and can notify attendees of changes in plans: https://concours.org/event-4320746

Don't forget to register for this Meet n Greet lunch.
Zach and Lou's has very good BBQ. Their brisket may be better than what I've had at Big W.

Bill and I rode there on a pretty direct route. Krazy Karl Schenkel arrived with the clan as we headed to the picnic tables with our food. Man, I really like their brisket and feel it's a tad better than Big W was. The finally reopened the indoor seating. This is a good location for a future lunch Meet n Greet.