• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

7/24 Ludlow Vermont Lunch Ride

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
This ride hosted by Kevin Martin (COG#145) was just added to the schedule. (FYI - Kevin is not on the forum. his contact info is posted in the event listing)
The ride starts at 8:30 am from Johnson’s Restaurant, Rt-119 in Groton MA. Get there early if you want breakfast. The lunch location is Ludlow Village Pizza, 26 Main Street Ludlow Vermont. View complete details and register for the ride by visiting the event page:

Last edited:
Might make a nice RTE ride!
Had lunch there May 2020 on the way to the Adirondacks. It was good.

(Steve, one can miss your favorite state by heading up RT 22 ;))

(Steve, one can miss your favorite state by heading up RT 22 ;))

True - although I have to pass on this one. Will be doing the Independence Ride the week before and will be in Lake George the weekend after. Need one weekend home to do chores.

I'm looking forward to this on Saturday. I only registered me but now my GF is coming to. I tried to re-register to add her to no avail. There is no issue with her coming, right?

I'm looking forward to this on Saturday. I only registered me but now my GF is coming to. I tried to re-register to add her to no avail. There is no issue with her coming, right?

@chrismpero - no issue. Your registration was updated to show 1 guest.
Reviewing the system help... "Administrators can modify an existing event registration, but registrants cannot. Registrants can, however, delete their own registrations if you have enabled that option for their registration type."

Last edited:
Thanks all for a great day. It was lonngg but worth it. Til next time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-183955_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-183955_Maps.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 132
It was a great day to ride and an varied assortment of bikes; BMW, Honda and Yamaha added to several C-14's