• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

9/24-9/26 Northeast Fall Weekend

Registered and have a flop! Grey Ghost is a great little place should be fun! Alternate lodging is in walking distance so don't delay.

This weekend is competing with the middle granddaughter's birthday. Today we get an invite to a rescheduled wedding in Philly the same weekend. So many fails for me.

See you folks up there, any new routes listed?

As far as routes go... the host is doing something a little different for this event. Instead of GPS routes, he made up a welcome letter and a list of recommended routes/gaps and attractions with locations that people can easily find with a map or GPS. These documents are available for download from the website event page:

COGGERS, I will be up at Gray Ghost Friday PM. I'm going to be doing a long 7-8 hr run up to Rt 17 on Saturday leaving as early as possible (after Breakfast) Up 100 to Waitsfield (lunch) and west over Sugarbush Mountain on Rt 17. It has the only real switchbacks I've seen in the Northeast. Back east over the mountains on 125 then highways through central VT back to the Ghost. It will be a "Spirited" ride. 2 lane roads all the way no Interstates. Just letting everyone know to be ready early if you want to come along. I tried to attach a GBD file of the route, no luck. Let me know if you want it and know how to post it on the Forum.

Attachments

• Grey ghost to Rt 17 and back.pdf
    227.2 KB · Views: 139
The host just added a Suggested Route Descriptions document to the event listing and he strongly suggests downloading all 3 event documents for review, print them and bring them to the event.