• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

A lazy Susan for the bike

kzz1king

Built this about 7 years ago with a collection of stuff I had around except the lazy Susan. Ride off and hit the remote as you clear the door. Ride back on when I get home. I was tired of backing the bike into the gravel drive or trying to wing around in the garage.

I was thinking about using a block and tackle to lift my C14 to spin it around.
The lazy Susan looks easier.

This is not in the same league as a Lazy Susan, but it is very handy for the occasional tire change and front-end/fork service. I did back it up on the lift successfully once, and one time not so successful.

Attachments

• 20210525_182452[4554].jpg
    20210525_182452[4554].jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 100