• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

A Story Worth Living - Film - Indianapolis

infini4

Tricycle
This is actually showing in many places, one night only, Thursday, May 19th.

I'm planning on going with my eldest daughter who wants to start riding soon, and also wants to be a filmmaker.  Seems like a good movies for her.  I didn't know if anyone else wanted to plan or coordinate an Indy Area COG viewing. I'm, am currently planning on seeing this on the Southside myself.

http://astoryfilm.com/

At 7 hours, I'm a little far away to make that. But thanks for bringing it to my attention -- it looks like there'll be a showing in my local theater, so it's on my calendar now.

:great:

On a kinda-related note, our oldest son is a recent college grad with hopes of being a filmmaker or video producer. A month or so back he invited us to a film festival and we went to the short films portion. Unbeknownst to me, one of the short films was The Ragged Edge, the documentary about Eric Buell's building of EBR after Harley shut down Buell Motorcycles. My wife, who has always just mostly tolerated my motorcycle passion, came out of it and said it was her favorite of all the films we saw. It just goes to show that a good film or story can rise above a lot of our inherent prejudices.