• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Accessories From 2012 C-14 For Sale: FINAL UPDATE!

mikefhunter

I HAVE TWO ITEMS LEFT:
• Advanced Sport Touring 2" Pull-Back Risers w/ brake line mounts, $50.00 plus shipping.
• Throttlemeister bar ends with shims, $25.00 plus shipping.

Thanks to everyone who have purchased the other items, I hope they're serving you & your ride well!

(original message):
I just traded in my 2012 C-14, have accessories that I removed prior to trade-in and put the factory parts back on. I will not be posting these on any marketplace sites for at least 2 weeks, would prefer to give COG members first look. Will sell individually or consider package deal for all. Here's a list; will email or text photos on request. Located in Traverse City, MI 49686.

Last edited:
I'm VERY interested in the MC Bars. Have a 2010, should fit??

PM me and we can work it out!

Thanks,
Mike

Just as soon as I put a set of T Rex bars on, not one, but two sets of the mc enterprises bars come up for sale.

Just as soon as I put a set of T Rex bars on, not one, but two sets of the mc enterprises bars come up for sale.
Better than my experience. Bought my first set of cages for my 2008 before the 2012 rally in Arkansas. Didn't arrive in time so, Murphy bit me on a switch back corner at the tail end of Pig Trail. Yeah, wonderful ride home with missing mirror and well scratched plastics!

Again thanks Mike - these went on perfectly. Sunny day so all the kids got out for recess!

Attachments

• 2023-01-17_10-04-53.png
    2023-01-17_10-04-53.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Bugnut - Glad to hear installation went well. That's a good lookin' family you got there! Northern Michigan even had a break in the weather, was able to get the new Guzzi out on the road and get some break-in miles on 'er.

Folks, I still have some nice items available on that list: Corbin seat (black, carbon fibre pattern), Throttlemeister bar ends, pullback risers, aluminum luggage rack, CalSci windshield.

Hi Mike.
I'd like to purchase the 2 Piece Corbin Seat if you would send it to the UK.. If you could let me know how much the postage would be..
Debs

Are they the Heavy one's ?
And what color

Are they the Heavy one's ?
And what color
Thanks for inquiring.
Each bar end weighs (by my scale) a bit more than a pound. Not sure to what that would be compared. Appears to be cut from a solid metal piece.
Color: black.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• C-14 Throttlemeister.jpg
    C-14 Throttlemeister.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 70
Do you still have pullback risers? I'm in Conroe Texas 77302. I'll take them if you do. Thanks
Casey