• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Accessory LED Tail Lamps

gbyoung2

Anyone remember who made the small LED lamp modules seen in the below pix, and if they're still available? There was a little module you tucked away that a wire could be clipped and the lamps would flash for 5 or so seconds when the stop lamp was on, then stay on solid as long as the brakes were applied.

These are shown on my KLR, but I have a set on my C10 as well. Both sets died over time, but would like to replace them if they're still out there.

???????????

hyper3.jpg

Cal said:
http://www.hyperlites.com/  ???

I have a set on my 86 as well

Cal

Bingo!

Thought I had their link bench marked, but guess not. Do now.

Do hope they've improved their product, as I had a couple of their LED module's individual LEDs die, then eventually the entire "system"; both bikes. They replaced one set under warranty, but when it happened again I just de-nutted them altogether.

Thank you.

Guy- The lights which failed on you might have been Electropods. Mine failed on my 06 but the Hyperlites on my 02 just keep on working.
  Tom Taylor COG#7173

mr t said:
  Guy- The lights which failed on you might have been Electropods. Mine failed on my 06 but the Hyperlites on my 02 just keep on working.
  Tom Taylor COG#7173

Name doesn't sound familiar, but that's not to say that's not what they were. Just need to decide if I want to put out the bux to perk the back of the bike(s) up again.

Guy