• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Adjusting ProjektD aero wings

I don't have the ProjectD Aero Wings and you didn't mention if you had them or if you were thinking about getting them.... so....

IF you're "thinking" about getting them and if the feedback from others who have the ProjectD's is unfavorable....

I have an option for you:

I had the ProjektD on the 08 with the Cee Bailey. No problem that I can ever remember. Not sure if the Geometry is much different but I do not remember them being anything that was problematic. Can
t see very well in this pic but I will go hback through the hard drives and see if I can find a better one.
08 cockpit.jpg

Yup , a jigsaw and a little time , you can make it work ,

I trimmed the edge of the windshield , after cutting I sanded the edge smooth and then polished it , you would never know it was cut .

I had the ProjektD on the 08 with the Cee Bailey. No problem that I can ever remember. Not sure if the Geometry is much different but I do not remember them being anything that was problematic. Can
t see very well in this pic but I will go hback through the hard drives and see if I can find a better one.
View attachment 28023

yeah the windshield makes contact with the metal bracket...

I don't have the ProjectD Aero Wings and you didn't mention if you had them or if you were thinking about getting them.... so....

IF you're "thinking" about getting them and if the feedback from others who have the ProjectD's is unfavorable....

I have an option for you:

I had some and sold them, was thinking of trying again. I saw your post sourcing the correct size acrylic is my issue...

I bought what I used from McMaster-Carr.