• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

AdMore Lighting Inc.

AdMore Lighting

Big Wheel
Greetings COG members!

We provide innovative LED lighting products for motorcycles, enhancing visibility for improved safety and appearance.

We have light kits for various popular luggage cases (both top and side mounts) that provide the rider with extra ultra bright integrated tail and brake lights and turn signals too. The innovative AdMore Light Bar (2 sizes available!) comes with a universal bracket that allows the Light Bar to be mounted just about anywhere on the back of your bike.  The AdMore Light Bar provides tail light, brake light with modulation, and progressive amber turn signals and comes with everything you need for a professional and clean installation.

TOP SELLERS

GIVI%20V47-240x240.jpg
led55-t-ts-240x240.jpg
led52-t-ts-240x240.jpg
led7226n-t-ts-240x240.JPG

All our products have safety as their primary goal, but they look really cool too!
Looking forward to your comments and questions ...

Admore Lighting said:
There has never been a better time to light up your ride. The Admore Lighting holiday sale is going on from December 5th to 19th with discounts up to 20% off entire store.

Let us know if you have any questions or stop by our online store for more information.
Thanks and ride safe!

Arrgh!  My timing sux!  I just bought your lovely kit from a popular distributor and here you nice guys come along with a great holiday discount.

11-5-14
    AdMore LED Kit For Givi V46 Topcase

You can also track your order, and view all past orders, by going to:
https://www.revzilla.com/my-account-order-history-order-detail

ManWorkingHere said:
Admore Lighting said:
There has never been a better time to light up your ride. The Admore Lighting holiday sale is going on from December 5th to 19th with discounts up to 20% off entire store.

Let us know if you have any questions or stop by our online store for more information.
Thanks and ride safe!

Arrgh!  My timing sux!  I just bought your lovely kit from a popular distributor and here you nice guys come along with a great holiday discount.

11-5-14
    AdMore LED Kit For Givi V46 Topcase

You can also track your order, and view all past orders, by going to:
https://www.revzilla.com/my-account-order-history-order-detail
Yeah, what he said.
I just got my kit a month ago for the Brrr ride. Jeez!
Matt

Those of you who bought 'early' don't despair. Check if you want but I bet your lights are sold out. I ordered Amber front strips and Amber/Red rear strips - and will be very happy with them. But the items I originally wanted were out of stock.

This sale might be a clever way for Admore to clear the shelves before the 2015 stuff comes out. Lighting is changing faster than anything these days.

I also missed where to enter the coupon code (maybe because I was using my phone) so I just paid full price and included a note. The next day they refunded my discount to me. Admore and PayPal came through. Love me some PayPal for online shopping.

I ordered the light set for the Kawi 47 liter top case. It was in stock. The discount paid for shipping. Nice.

Hi COG members,

Thank you all for your support. Our current promotion is active until December 19th and all products are currently in stock. Please see www.admorelighting.com for more information.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays from the AdMore Lighting team.

admorexmas_800x450_zpsd8ae560b.jpg

Hey guys at Admore. Got any instructions about adding lights to a C-10 that has a Givi E52?
Thanks.

Question for you,
I just recently got a V47NT and also ordered your light kit for it. It doesn't seem to be any where near as bright as the kit I had on a different Givi case (V46NT I believe), a while back? Reasons? Just curious.
Matt

Received my order and the quality of the hardware and wiring is very impressive.

!!Can't wait to install!!

mattchewn said:
Question for you,
I just recently got a V47NT and also ordered your light kit for it. It doesn't seem to be any where near as bright as the kit I had on a different Givi case (V46NT I believe), a while back? Reasons? Just curious.
Matt

Hello Matt, the AdMore Light Kit for the GIVI V47 topcase should be about as bright as the AdMore Light Kit for the GIVI V46 topcase.  If it appears somewhat dimmer it could simply be because the lens surface is smaller on the V47 case as compared with the V46 case.  Assuming that you have your Light Kit installed as per the instructions and that it is operating in tail light and brake light modes, your light kit is operating properly.

--
AdMore Lighting Inc.
877-564-8100
www.admorelighting.com
www.facebook.com/AdmoreLighting

connie_rider said:
Just ordered mine..
Thank you!!!

Ride safe, Ted

Fais said:
Received my order and the quality of the hardware and wiring is very impressive.

!!Can't wait to install!!

Thank you both for your orders. We hope you enjoy your AdMore LED kits and please ride safe!

Thank you both for your orders. We hope you enjoy your AdMore LED kits and please ride safe!
[/quote]

I really hope that was an error as I only ordered 1?

Ride safe, Ted

Thanks for offering the discount, very nice of you!

I don't mind that I purchased my 3rd set of AdMore LED lights for top cases 8 months ago and didn't get a discount. I'm happy just to have them installed doing their job.

AdMore;
(unless I am totally confused) There is an error in the (LED470-KAW-T-TS-LIGHT KIT)  installation instructions:

The instructions say  Green is Right side/yellow is Left side..

On my bike wiring (2014 C-14); green is on the LEFT side and I hooked it to your GREEN plug. (ie: green to GREEN)
                                                        There is not a yellow (nor green) wire on the right side on my bike.
                                                            (Don't recall the color, but it was not yellow or green).
                                                          I hooked the Right side to your Yellow plug. (ie: ?? to YELLOW)

I followed thru from there (with Green on left and yellow on right) and all worked out fine...
VERY IMPRESSIVE LIGHTS!!!!

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
AdMore;
(unless I am totally confused) There is an error in the (LED470-KAW-T-TS-LIGHT KIT)  installation instructions:

The instructions say  Green is Right side/yellow is Left side..

On my bike wiring (2014 C-14); green is on the LEFT side and I hooked it to your GREEN plug. (ie: green to GREEN)
                                                        There is not a yellow (nor green) wire on the right side on my bike.
                                                            (Don't recall the color, but it was not yellow or green).
                                                          I hooked the Right side to your Yellow plug. (ie: ?? to YELLOW)

I followed thru from there (with Green on left and yellow on right) and all worked out fine...
VERY IMPRESSIVE LIGHTS!!!!

Ride safe, Ted

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your post. You may be a little confused (not totally but just a little!).  The AdMore C14 adapter that you bought with your AdMore Light Kit comes with the following instructions:

"Unplug the three (3) OEM connectors and connect the AdMore PH-KAW1 Plug-n-Play Adapter (Green = Right, Yellow = Left)."

The green and yellow wire colors are in reference to the adapter connector colors (not your bike wire colors).  So, the green connector on the AdMore adapter should be connected to your C14's right side OEM connector and the yellow connector on the AdMore adapter should be connected to your C14's left OEM connector.

The fact that your light kit is operating correctly with the green connector on the left and the yellow connector on the right is interesting but as long as your AdMore lights flash with your respective right and left OEM turn signals, you're all good!  Glad to hear that you are pleased with the final outcome!

The green and yellow wire colors are in reference to the adapter connector colors (not your bike wire colors).

Ahhhh sooooooooooooooooooo...................

Ride safe, Ted

I installed the AdMore Lighting rear light bar on my 2008 Concours. I've had many comments about how visible it is - and their latest product is apparently brighter.

AdMore offers a harness for the Kawasaki so you don't need to tap into the wiring harness. Although products like PosiTap are a huge improvement, I'm still wary of anything that cuts into the insulation of the wiring original wiring harness.

The AdMore harness clips into the existing connection for the brake and turn signals. This makes for a very clean installation and was a deciding feature in my decision to purchase this product over others.

http://admorelighting.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=137

Rob said:
I installed the AdMore Lighting rear light bar on my 2008 Concours. I've had many comments about how visible it is - and their latest product is apparently brighter.

Can you post some pics Rob?  ???

I wanted to ping this discussion. I have the AdMore lights on my C-14.
VERY IMPRESSED by them. These are FAR better than the lights that Givi sells...
Recommend them to everyone.

The discussion prior to this note was about a sell they had last year.
Perhaps with enough interest, Tom will do another?

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
...The discussion prior to the note was about a sell they had last year. perhaps with enough interest, Tom will do another?...
Showing interest...possibly for an E55 AND a V47

There are some old links and haven't seen any recent new threads or posts...

Is there any COG discount? Or just the occasional holiday discount? Would love to update my C14 as a few LEDs are going out but also add something to my new bike too.

I added their running light, turn signal, brake light led strips to my saddle bags a couple years ago (i think) . Nice kit sticks on the rear if the cases giving the old girl a wider presentation, especially at night. Simple installatiin and wiring was eez peez. They have a neat waterproof disconnect feature so its easy to remove the bags.

Attachments

• IMG-20181212-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20181212-WA0002.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 52