• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Aerospace Carbon Fiber Rear Rack

conniecarver

Have developed a prototype utilizing genuine Aerospace Carbon Fiber, just wondering how many folks may be interested- 1/4 inch thick, approximately 2.6 pounds and will include front head board that will have slots for your Rok Straps or tie downs. ½ inch holes for flags or antenna’s. Will come with all required mounting hardware and is pre-drilled for your C-10RogueRacks125.JPGRogueRacks125a.JPG. Will get some pictures of it mounted up in the next few weeks. Thanks for your interest- Campbell

Conniecarver, {fyi} I'm not in the market for a rack.
I have a Phil's Rack on mine and it serves me very well.
Just offering info.

Ride safe, Ted