• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD : Aerostich Roadcrafter 44s/40s 225.00 shipped CONUS

bxrbob

• Members
  • Joined Sep 2011
Posted September 14, 2020
This set is for sale from Tewksbury, Ma and price is 225.00 for suit plus bibs and forward leaning elipse; shipped to the lower 48 states. Jacket is 44S which would be equivalent to a mens sport coat of 42S with room for fleece or heated liner. Pants are 40S which would be good for a 36" jeans which would be worn under the pants. Bibs allow use of the pants as a stand-a-lone or unzipped to the jacket. This would be good for a rider of 5'5" to 5' 7" with an inseam of 29" or 30". Yes it is an older suit but still has a few good years of life. The reflectives have some small blemishes not seen in the photos.
It has served me well through the years all around the Northeast, but I have 'outgrown ' it. I never played in the dirt, I am just a street rider.
No tears and all zippers work well including the pulls. Armor inserts were replaced about 5 years ago when I sent the suit to Aerostich to verify and clean. The reflectives are showing signs of wear and the top velcro inside the jacket for attaching the backpad is missing; I am keeping the backpad for my next 'Stich'. I just washed the suit using Nikwax cleaner followed by Nikwax water repellent.

Attachments

• IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG