• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

And a one, and a two,….

rlievenski4555

I have a beautiful Diamond candy red 2009 C14 bought in April. Last week, I upgraded to a high flow K&N air filter. I definitely feel an improved throttle response. Some unexpected mad money came in at the end of the week and so just ordered a Delkevic slip on. I can’t wait to bolt it up and see how she runs. Next step will be flashing the ECU. This bike already runs great and is super comfortable. The next steps might just blow my mind.

U know the moderators wont let anything get started... but if u could pop a bag with extra butter and old bay seasoning....plz

Revlinski, RED is good! (y)

Below is a Discussion I started that allows us determine how different modification's compare in fair/even comparisons.
The idea is to report the results so that others can read them.
From the reports we can see how Mufflers/Headers/Flashes/or Other Modifications compare.

NOTE:
The purpose of the Roll-on Comparison is "not" to see whose bike is the fastest.
The purpose of a Roll-on Comparison is to see if a Modification works.

Sadly, some don't understand that this is a fair/even comparison, and/or they are unwilling to test and report. 😲

As you do modifications to your new toy, please do Roll-on's with a Buddy and (both) report your results.
Then do another modification and report again.
The more reports we get, the better.

Ride safe, Ted (SRCA Founder/President)

Last edited:
Revlinski, RED is good! (y)

Below is a Discussion I started that allows us determine how different modification's compare in fair/even comparisons.
The idea is to report the results so that others can read them.
From the reports we can see how Mufflers/Headers/Flashes/or Other Modifications compare.

NOTE:
The purpose of the Roll-on Comparison is "not" to see whose bike is the fastest.
The purpose of a Roll-on Comparison is to see if a Modification works.

Sadly, some don't understand that this is a fair/even comparison, or they are unwilling to test and report. 😲

As you do modifications to your new toy, please do Roll-on's with a Buddy and (both) report your results.
Then do another modification and report again.
The more reports we get, the better.

Ride safe, Ted (SRCA Founder/President)
Great advice! I so agree with your assessment on red. Miss Tourmaline is looking great with her new slip (on).😂

Attachments

• EB3B83F8-41B3-4AF9-9D6A-FE28707D3164.jpeg
    EB3B83F8-41B3-4AF9-9D6A-FE28707D3164.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 68