• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Andreani cartridge kit

Pmack

Showed up today! It's going to be a few weeks before I can install, but I will update when I do.
Tom at Fast Bike Industries was great to deal with, but these take a bit of time to get here from Italy!
Fully adjustable front to go with the Ohlins shock out back for less than $700 delivered(with required Ohlins fluid). Yes please!
Anyone else tried these on a C-14?

Attachments

• 20220607_191908.jpg
    20220607_191908.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 114
Not on my Concours but installed Misano cartridge kit on my GSXS it transformed a bike that handled decently with a mass-produced Showa suspension to one that is refined with great feedback from the front end, extremely high-quality product, uses Ohlins piston and that is why it's required to use the Ohlins "0" weight oil.

My setup required removing the lower fork sanction ( The cast part that the calipers mount )from the tubes and that is a major PITA if you have never done it, Pins need to be drilled, and lots of heat is required since the OEM assembles with lots of red Loctite, Vice, and pipe wrench worked for me

I did them on my versys 1000. Nice stuff. The springs are smaller diameter than stock and that lends itself to setting oil level after initial installation, but be sure they give you springs up to the task... I got mine from FBI and the springs require full preload to get the sag right.

Steve