• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone done the T.A.T. ? (Trans America trail)

flcerberus

Has anyone ridden the Trans America trail? I am looking to do this within the next 24 months and wondering if anyone has any experience with this ride and if I could pick your brain. Thanks

I've not heard of it. Since you've no replies in 2 wks maybe no one else either. Where does it start and end; and is it dirt oriented?

Starts in NC & ends in OR, dirt oriented & 4,000 + miles long.

Has anyone ridden the Trans America trail? I am looking to do this within the next 24 months and wondering if anyone has any experience with this ride and if I could pick your brain. Thanks

I've ridden bits & pieces in AR but I can't help with your question though, sorry. Your best bet is to go over to ADVRider, you can get all your questions answered on this.