• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area who would like to continue SELLING “Phil’s” luggage racks??

philipintexas

Scooter
Industry Vendor
At 80+, I’m ready to move on. Since there is steady demand for my Luggage racks I would like to find someone who can continue the process. EVERYTHING is in place, Web-site, a great machine shop to make them (Ft.Worth) and a great powder-coating company in Cedar-Hill. Together they produce a great product.
All that’s left is the handling of orders and shipping via USPS or PayPal. Many times orders come from international customers and they require a little more time. I pay for everything in advance so some monetary investment is required. A small work area is needed for installation of the MonoKEY mounting kits and storage of inventory. I’m not looking for someone who wants to get rich, NOT gonna happen!
Just to keep supplying a good luggage rack for the Concours & Versys-1000 @ a reasonable price. Prefer someone local as shipping costs keep going up.

I’d really like to find someone who is also a Gold-Wing enthusiast as well as a Concours owner.

Last edited:
I’d really like to find someone who is also a Gold-Wing enthusiast as well as a Concours owner.
If I was nearby I'd pick up that torch. Have ridden, wrenched on and modified GL-series bikes (Wings and Valkyries alike) for several decades now.

This year marks my 12th year of C14 ownership, and I rode 1400-engined Kawis a while before that.

Wish I could. Good luck and thanks for many years of hard work! Thinking about a new GW but the new ones are pricey and after 12 years I think my C14 is setup to good to let go. Oh, and the 30k price tag on the new GW is a set back. Someday.