• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone looking to visit Traxxion Dynamics in Georgia?

mrpepsi

Have you been thinking about visiting Traxxion in Vancouver?
Hit me up, I may have something that can help.
(Must be a COG member)

I was thinking about visiting Traxxion Dynamics in GA next year. Didn’t realize there was a Traxxion Dynamics in Vancouver. Another reason to be disappointed about the cancelation of this year’s national rally.

Last edited:
Guess what, you're right. There is no Traxxion in Vancouver. Its the one in Georgia. Watch for a Private Message from me.

Fixed the thread title. This offer has been spoken for. I received a Gift Certificate as a door prize for the 2020 National Rally, even though it had been cancelled. I can't use it, so I reached out, and Mark saw through my mistake, thinking it was for Vancouver. I'm sending my GC to him this week. Enjoy Mark!

Fixed the thread title. This offer has been spoken for. I received a Gift Certificate as a door prize for the 2020 National Rally, even though it had been cancelled. I can't use it, so I reached out, and Mark saw through my mistake, thinking it was for Vancouver. I'm sending my GC to him this week. Enjoy Mark!
Thanks Brent - Really appreciate it!

I'm looking to ship a few sets of fork tube assemblies to them in the next year or so. Has anyone done this, and if so: Can you give me some pointers about shipping?

Last edited:
I'm nowhere near Georgia, but I have had 2 c14's, a 2008 with Ohlins and a 2016 with Traxxion/Penske.

Traxxion AK20's and the Penske 8983 is the better performer of the two.

I went with Traxxion's AK20/Penske 8983 in March of this year. I am very happy with the performance of both ends and am still experimenting with settings. As far as shipping the forks, kind of a pain. I ordered a set (25!) of boxes off Amazon (Aviditi 8836; 8" x 8" x 36") that worked OK, but I only needed one I now I have 24 sitting in the basement. Someone on the forum (possibly ZXtasy?) had a great idea to use a cheap shotgun carrying case he purchased somewhere like Cabelas. I believe the case came with internal foam that can be "customized" to fit around the tubes. It is very important to wrap each fork leg independently so that there is no metal to metal contact during shipping. Traxxion used my box to ship my fork tubes back to me. The black plastic adjusters on the top of each fork leg were broken, so I sprung for a set of their metal replacement adjusters which are nice ($25).