• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone up for a Bay Area Ride on Sat Feb. 11?

v1ru5

Bicycle
All in the SF Bay area, anyone up for a ride this Sat? Maybe a trip to Alices? or a nice road trip? ideas welcome and we can figure out a meeting place.

So, who's up? send me a personal message and i will organize the event.

Rob

Not sure, but I would like to.
I planned to load up a few new farkles in the morning, and I had a couple other things to do for the SO. I guess it depends on the starting location and time.

Not too much.

Oil and filter change.
I'd like to replace my stripped bolt, put in my new headlight bulbs and add on my Beemer Buddies.
Then wash her up and put my tank bra back on.
If I get an early start, it might not take too long.
There might be something else I missed.

I'm sorry to say I just can't make it this Saturday. I will make it to one or organize one on my own soon though. Sorry I can't make it. You guys could make my home in the Sunset your starting point if you wanted though.

Trip info! Thinking about doing a San Simeon, CA run from the bay area via high way 1. we don't have to make it all the way to San Simeon, CA. just heading to that direction. lots to see on the trip. If your in, contact me via email at robert.lupo@fishnetsecurity.com

We can figure out a meeting place, maybe at Mr. Pepsi's place in the morning, I am sorry that he can't make it, but would be nice to meet him. Mr. Pepsi, can you write me with your contact info?

Rob

Can't do a run down down the coast, got too much going on to tie up that much time.

I'm up for an Alice's run, either Saturday or Sunday. Meet up there, nosh a little, run down to Pescadero or something.

BTW, hope you have electrics, it's gonna be coolish along the coast this weekend.

Jim

oK, lets do Alice's! how would you feel about us meeting up at Mr. Pepsi in the morning and head from there? or, were are you located? I'm in Hayward. Let me know!

Rob.

Jim is the ONLY COG member who's every been to my house.
He helped me adjust my valves on my old C-10 that I used to have.

It's easier for me to just meet at Alice's. Say between 9AM and 10AM, and whoever can show up, will.

We can go from there.

Easy enough to make my house the end point too.
Or skip me altogether.
It won't hurt my feelings any.
Just bummed I can't make it.

alright, i'll be at Alices, Jim, email me your number and i'll call you when i show up. we can eat and head out to have a good ride.

Rob