• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone up for Birthday ride near Horry County 5/14???

Uncle Vern

I was Mothers Day baby 1961. Have new baby Connie 2019. Have three days off May 13-15. (actual birthday)

Anyone want to RTE or just I-ride-to-you-you-ride-to-me on these dates? I'm in Conway near Myrtle Bch.

Evidently hotels are now open???

Plan now is to ride from Conway, SC to Blenheim, SC to pick up some of the coveted "Red Hot" Blenheim ginger ale. I like to mix it with spiced rums like Sailor Jerry, Blackheart, or my new bottle, Admiral Nelson Black Patch. Capt Morgan if you like less ocatane.

If they are open, I'm gonna hit Shuler's BBQ on SC 38 near Latta. They have lots of outside seating and I'm gonna be on 38 anyway.

Any joiners PM me 5/13. I will do nothing 5/14 but enjoy myself :) :) :)