• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone with Experience with Sena Helmets?

IKnowYouRider

I've been shopping around for a modular helmet and bluetooth and saw that Sena was releasing a new modular with 'premium' speakers and mesh capability.
As the name relates, on an impulse, I purchased one.

Anyone own this brand and can talk about the helmet quality?

I was reading through the specs, and maybe I missed it, but does this have a headphone jack for wired earbuds?...I ask just in case the helmet isn't as quiet as one would want and/or the sound of the "HK SOUND speakers" isn't as good as one might want them to be. I'm not saying I'm in the market for a new helmet right now, but no headphone jack would be a dis-qualifier for me in the future. (this is where the youngins say "OK BOOMER")

msrp is 599, but found one on Ebay for 499. Looks like it was released this month so no reviews on it yet.

Check RKA's website, they sell quite a bit of Sena stuff. Richard is also a bit of a guru when it comes to Sena & has many how to video's on youtube.