• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone work weekends ?

wayne-o

I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Anyone else free on weekdays.  Im continuing to ride through the fall/winter but longer trips come spring. I am in Chicago.

Be sure to reach out to Steve Pronto.  The Pronto family coordinate a Wednesday night gathering once a month.  I posted their message from the recent COG regional newsletter.

Steve and the group there can help you find a riding buddy near you.

Hope that helps.

MWH

----
ILLINOIS REPORT

By Steve Pronto COG #50
Region “D”
AAD/Shared
Crystal Lake, Illinois

Chicago,  Illinois,  Area  COG  Monthly  Food  Fest.

Chicago  Area  COG food  fest  is  routinely  the
third Wednesday  of  the  month.  We  meet  at  6:30  p.m.  at
Pepe's  Mexican  Restaurant,
5153  New  Wilke  Road,
Rolling  Meadows,  IL  60008  (next  to  Burger  King)
(847-577-7373). If necessary, feel free to contact Steve Pronto for more information (see “Organization”)