• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Arizona riders

Charby

Anyone interested in a rte this Saturday 10/15 to the Happy Jack/Clint's Well area. I was thinking lunch at the Long Valley Cafe at Clint's Well.

Dan which way you coming up? Maybe meet you along the way. SISF is shipping my ECU back to me today hopefully will have it by SAT.

Scott

Jet Fixer said:
Dan,  Let me see if I can get the day off.  If it works out, I'll meet you in globe.

If you can't we can shoot for the following Saturday. I was just throwing this out there to see if we had many interested.

Going up for lunch to Clint's Well this Saturday 10/22. My plans from Tucson are to leave here at 7am, arrive in Globe around 9am, leave at 9:30 arrive in Payson at 11am and then get to Long Valley cafe at noon. If anyone wants to meet along the way let me know or see you at noon. :motonoises:

Charby said:
Going up for lunch to Clint's Well this Saturday 10/22. My plans from Tucson are to leave here at 7am, arrive in Globe around 9am, leave at 9:30 arrive in Payson at 11am and then get to Long Valley cafe at noon. If anyone wants to meet along the way let me know or see you at noon. :motonoises:
I'll buy coffee for COG members in Globe Dan if you front the cash. Just send me a receipt.  :great: :motonoises:

Charby said:

Dan, I'll see you in Globe.

We can meet in the Fry's parking lot. They have gas and a convenience store out front. OMC, thanks for the offer but have you ridden with Jet Fixer?  :motonoises: He doesn't need any stimulants.  :rotflmao:

Should have great weather and ride!! Looking forward to hearing about it!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Rusty said:
Should have great weather and ride!! Looking forward to hearing about it!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Great ride today. Weather was perfect, 70s and low 80s up north. Five of us met for lunch at the Long Valley Cafe. (Same one we had lunch at during the Prescott Rally 2 years ago). Sat outdoors on the patio and enjoyed the to us Southern AZ guys cool temps. One of the guys ordered pancakes and i'm telling you. If you ever need a tire while in Northern AZ, order their pancakes. They're big enough to mount on the bike and they'll get you home. Had some fun joking with him with that.