• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Armrest vendor

momo65

Bicycle
If anyone ran across any vendor that sells armrest for passengers, please send me the website, trying to take some long rides this summer and would like the wife to be comfortable, thanks.

I would also be interested in armrests or accessories to relocate grab rail hand position for passenger. This became a serious issue on trip last year. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Longhaul.

Momo65 said:
If anyone ran across any vendor that sells armrest for passengers, please send me the website, trying to take some long rides this summer and would like the wife to be comfortable, thanks.

How about a corbin trunk.  I like the look just not the $$$.

Any updates on this? I have been looking as my wife HATES the current feel on the back....not good.
Also think the Corbin looks like a great option, but cost is prohibitive! Gotta save some money to get the MC Cruise next season....lol.

I think Victor Salisbury came up with a way to install a set of Goldwing Armrest's on his bike, and Jim Snyder built fold down armrests for the C-10.
They would have to comment with details.

Ride safe, Ted

I sent both a note and asked them to comment.

Jim built something similar to this and attached to the frame below the trunk..

Victor may have used a Harley set up similar to this, and attached it to his trunk.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
I have decided to design and fabricate my own...I work in a metal fab shop so I will make the frame here and get it upholstered with leather to match my existing seat. It will bolt to the Givi luggage rack (in 6 spots to make it SOLID). I will post finished pics so if anyone is interested in the drawing I can send it off to you.