• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Assen MotoGP: WOW!!!

jimp

Sport Tourer
What a fantastic race at todays Dutch TT. You couldn't script it, it would be laughed at and thrown out because the story line is unbelievable!!!

I'm not going to spoil it for ya, but WOW!

That did it... wasn't gonna go to Laguna, but now I think I will.  ;D

Agreed!  Lots of drama in this one, that's for sure.  If you haven't seen it, try to find time to watch this one!  :motonoises:

Great weekend for racing- now we have WSBK at Imola tomorrow morning, and F1 is at Silverstone this weekend, iirc?

Yes, yes. I was going to post something about this yesterday after watching it, but didn't get around to it. Great race. Without spoiling it for anyone. I have to say the Lorenzo is a warrior!

Thanks for not spoiling the race just got around to watching it this morning.  Had to miss all the racing action this week while I took a nice motorcycle trip to VA

Great weekend for racing! The MotoGP was an excellent race, and even the British GP turned out to be a real cracker in the last ten laps.

Lorenzo's performance was unreal.

Racerboy said:
Great weekend for racing! ....even the British GP turned out to be a real cracker in the last ten laps.

Didn't see that race (don't get it here, grrr) but the last 15 laps of the F1 race were fantastic after Vettel lost his gear box and the field bunched up behind the safety car.

JPavlis_CA said:
Racerboy said:
Great weekend for racing! ....even the British GP turned out to be a real cracker in the last ten laps.

Didn't see that race (don't get it here, grrr) but the last 15 laps of the F1 race were fantastic after Vettel lost his gear box and the field bunched up behind the safety car.

OK, we're off topic and onto Formula 1. Oh well. :-[

Yeah I was bummed to see Vettle drop out. But it definitely made for a much more exciting ending. I would love to see how it would have turned out if there were two more laps. I think Weber might have gotten Rosberg. And Alonso did another great job of making good out of a bad hand.

Going off topic! To anybody watching World Superbike. Where and what channel are you tuning into? I've got Dish and I can't find it.