• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

AST LED Light Bar WITH the Admore Lighting Kit for Givi E55 Combo: HELP!

shredran

Hey fellow COG members. I have the AST LED light bar on my bike and love it. Recently I got a used Givi E55 Maxia 3 top case and the seller never told me this, but I got a nice surprise that it has the Admore light kit installed! Unfortunately I still have to buy the end of the harness that connects to the bike, as that didn’t come with it. Once I get it I’m wondering how I can combine it with the current LED light bar I’m using from AST...Have any of you ever done this? I’m assuming I can just use the wiring from the light kit and find the correct areas to splice into the AST kit or simply use some of the same connectors. Obviously I would prefer not to splice anything or have to do any soldering. And to be clear, the lighting kit does the exact same functions as the light bar I’m using now. It functions as a run light, turn signals, and brake light. Combining it with the light bar will just mean the entire back end of my bike is bright as hell and even more safe than it is now!!

Thanks in advance!