• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

At least its summer

smithr

Not much activity here since summer started early.  We are on day 22 of over 100 here where I work, not official for Austin.  It sure would be nice to have events on the calendar but I understand.  Be thinking of something to do this fall.  I feel sure there will be a trip to Arkansas at least.

I should be at the TWT pie run tomorrow if you come look me up.

I saw one ZG1000 on the street but I thought it was black.  Trying to figure out who someone was there was... problematic.  :)  Sorry I missed ya!

I think I saw a C14 at the far north end of the street as we were leaving.  I was bad also and spent very little time trying to meet people or stand by the bikes in the heat.  The gtgs are nice and food is always good but if you do not chat on the TWT forum much you find that the events are kind of clicky since riders from the same towns seem to sit together.  We ended up at a table by our lonesome in the corner in the dark.

Yup, that was mine.  If you watch the video on TWTex, my bike is the 2nd one you see.  I believe it's you at about 50 seconds into the video, yes?  At least I know who to look for.  I do recall seeing you, but hey... wasn't smart enough to get a picture of a phone number ahead of time.  LMAO  You doing Hutto next month?

You can't get much closer good Pie then Hutto's Texan Cafe I think so I always try to make it.